[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wsr/ing Your story. Tell me how you got where you are.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: googleplex-1.gif (386 KB, 398x216) Image search: [Google]
googleplex-1.gif
386 KB, 398x216
/wsr/ing Your story.
Tell me how you got where you are.
>>
I trusted the wrong people. I fell in love with a girl that after five years of my time, money, effort, decided to cheat on me and left me when I had a ring in my hand. But in the long run, it made me who I am today, I have a better job, reconnected with long lost friends and family. It got me a job I love. Did it hurt? Fuck yea it did. It tore my heart out. But I'm a better person then I was before.
>>
>>16298
How? That's an easy one. That's just how society and people work. If there's money involved, even family bonds are shit. Not blaming where I am because of society, but it was bound to happen anyway. The feud is finally coming to an end, at least.

On the other hand, still feeling in a state that I can't call depression, but I don't have a motivation since my gf broke up with me. And not even because of cheating or falling in love with someone else; just because of how shitty everything had been lately in her live and that she couldn't handle not being able to act as a gf should.

Well, at least I still have the drive to do shit from time to time. I guess I'm slowly recovering. It's comforting helping anons with their problems/requests whenever I can, too.
>>
>>16298
kind of an odd story, parents and job fucked up my college so my education had to stop at a certain point, i was a ceo in my fathers company, didnt really care shit about anything..
then the corruption came and government destroyed the country leaving all private business fucked up thus me having no job, company in debts.. had a steady relationship and gf left me after 3 years because i didnt follow up 21st century fashion and didnt become gay..

picked up my last wage and moved to a foreign country, using experience from my old job, minimum wage shit but im good with money so no problems.. trying to learn native language but going apeshit because it sounds arabic and is hard to learn.. british hood so im lucky tho i ended up dating my friends mom which ruined me.. having sex with a milf so im kind of happy for now
>>
I was always socially inept and my parents were always poor and incompetent. When I never asked my parents for new clothes they never bought me new clothes so I went to school wearing old worn out clothes and got bullied. I was always top of my class in maths and most other subjects during primary and middle school. During high school I spent all night playing WoW and drinking energy drinks because I could ask my parents for games and junk food but not new clothes.

I hardly ever bathed or brushed my teeth because my parents never forced the habit on me. I guess you could say they were and are "hands off" to the maximum. This contributed to the bullying and I dropped out of high school because of failing tests due to sleeping in class and extremely low self-esteem.

I've been NEET for 7 years now. I found 4chan in 2007 when I was 16 and have been here every day ever since. I liked /b/ because they were the edgiest and were the meme center of the internet. In 2009 I got tired of /b/ and migrated to /a/ because I developed an interest in anime starting with FMA.

In the early years of my NEETdom I constantly thought of suicide but eventually the thoughts disappeared. Maybe it's because I adapted to my circumstances or maybe I just "grew up".

Lately I've been learning Japanese because I would be able to read all of the eroge I love and I'd be able to make a living translating shit without having to actually interact with real people.

This is the longest post I've ever wrote on 4chan I hope you're grateful.
>>
loving this thread right now, keep posting y'all. inspiration to the MAX
>>
Started browsing 4chan at a young age.
Same story as everyone else. Socially useless, intelligent, lazy underachiever, weary of the world without seeing any of it, condescending attitude backed up by a false sense of moral superiority, niche interests. Naturally retreated into cyberspace and neetlivin'.
>>
Was living fine until I got accepted into a Med School where my life turned into shit. Quit after 2 years of depression and now trying to get a living by codemonkeying.
>>
>>16724
How do you pay for stuff?
>>
This
>>
i just came for the memes
>>
>>16872
>intelligent
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
In middle school I was pretty boring. I wasn't a social outcast, I was friends with people in my grade, I just didn't have a really close friend until 6-7th grade.

After that, I skipped 8th grade, so I new literally nobody in high school. I was pretty smart, and my school allowed us to test out of subjects. I took every placement test they allowed and placed into calculus I as a freshman. I didn't have any friends at all in high school til second semester. I was in history class with this black kid and he introduced me to all his "nerd" friends. They introduced me to anime and Sc2, Dota, PC gaming. I discovered 4chan on my own, but they were never interested. Never made any new friends throughout high school besides them.

Senior year, had a falling out with my friends, they were becoming SJW's (all except for the original black kid) and got annoyed at me being a Libertarian/rational anarchist. After going to college this year I rarely contact them anymore.

I go to college on the other side of the country than where I used to live. I live a pretty normal life in college, but when I go home, which I am now, I have no friends to talk to. It's actually very fun, because at my core I enjoy being alone more than being with other people and I love being a loser like Tomoko Kuroki. I literally do nothing all day but watch anime and browse 4chan.
>>
>>17506

Forgot to mention why taking the tests was important.

There were no freshman in any of my classes except for History (which I suck at) and French. I ended up never talking to anybody in any of my classes because they were all juniors/seniors and already had their clique to talk to.
>>
>>16298
guided from /v/
>>
>>16298
I slept through my senior year of high school, flunked my first year of college, have no desires in life and this place fits in perfectly since all you fucks are like me.
>>
I hung around with people and they kicked me out for being different. I made new friends and eventually became one of their group. I was one of them. They supported me even when I wouldn't stop bitching about my lunatic mormon girlfriend. Great guys.

Eventually, however, they began getting more into drugs while I kept myself clean, so I'm beginning to fall out except for the current few who I still talk to consistently.

I'm also getting into the world of filmmaking out of a deep-seated hatred for what Hollywood has become and I'm gonna be submitting a short film I'm directing into Cannes and Hong Kong International.

My venturing into the local film community has served me with great incite (especially from my mentor and documentary professor) and so far, I'm excited. I'm gonna be shooting a few shorts coming up in 16mm (not the short I mentioned earlier, but after that).
>>
Shit people, bad situations.

An existential breakdown far too early in life.

But, through it all, I never abandoned myself- or those who tried to stand with me. I rebuilt myself, and did all we can really do in this life: I kept moving.
>>
Been a boss from a young age.

When I was young I had many girls, and have even more now that I'm older.

Been steadily growing my money through work and investments, going to buy my first house soon.
>>
Cringe: The Thread
>>
/wsr/ isn't for blogging.
>>
>>16298
a man and woman fucked, and didn't abort.
>>
In the beginning...
>>
/b/ until PUDDI PUDDI
/pol/, /s4s/, /r9k/ & /wg/ since
>>
>>16298
I lived far away from anything and anyone during my infancy, I never dealt with others my age for extended periods of time until I was about 4, when I started pre-school.
There one of my very first experiences was being bullied and beat up by a classmate year old who took a particular dislike to me, and there began my distrust and dislike for my peers.
When I was about seven I switched to another school where I would stay until halfway through middle school. My class there was me, a boy who was blindly aggressive, and eleven girls. Kids being kids, boys and girls don't form strong friendships until their age hits double digits, so I had no friends there.
Ontop of that, I was raised in a third world country, specifically in one of the most incredibly violent cities on earth, where going outside for any reason is a risky activity, so I never actually left home in my spare time.
>>
>>17738
By the time I actually began to get along with my class there I changed schools once again, though two of my previous classmates came along with me.
There, I saw one become a degenerate and the other, who might've been the only friend I had at any point in my life by then, become a complete slut.
I had gotten used to the calm and peaceful environment that was my predominantly female social group, but I was suddenly dropped into the opposite. My new class was mostly boys, and it was a fucking nightmare.
I also was quite a smart kid, I skipped a year early on so all my classmates were a year older than me, and even then I was incredibly frustrated by my classmates holding me back.
Then around the age of 12 an upperclassman took a knife to my throat and threatened to kill me because he didn't like me. He later claimed it was a joke, and only got suspended for three days. The lass who had been my friend at some point then began trying to seduce him.
>>
>>17753
There I went from being well intentioned and cheerful to being resentful and fueled by hate. I did make a couple legitimately good friends, though. Didn't last long.
I fled from my hellhole of a country when the economy went to shit and my parents, highly talented artists, suddenly lost demand for their work.
Being legally European, moving wasn't particularly hard. What was hard was going from a high-class environment to normality.
New school was laughably bad, all my classmates did drugs, teachers didn't even try, the couple friends I managed to finally get were an ocean away.
One day my classmate asked me how many meters were in a kilometer and I just stood up, grabbed my things and never went back. I dropped out before the age where the local law lets you drop out, I just refused to go back.
Depression went from a mild annoyance to overwhelming and life defining; at the ripe age of fourteen I had entered near total social isolation, I left my home 27 times the first year.
>>
>>17738
>>17753
>>17761
kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>17761
Nothing much to add, I've been living like a hermit ever since. After five years I'm starting to consider at least trying to do something with my life, but I have little hope of succeeding.
I'd like to at least try to explain the unspeakable horrors of living without a life, but there's just no words.
Time stops being, people and events fade in and out, normal people start to look like animals.
Even through it's been torture, I've learned so much and become such a better person through this incredible emptiness. I don't think I'll ever make use of it, but I've gained invaluable experience from this.
The three other posts I've made feel like just the prologue to this, as strange as it sounds I feel like the meat of my life is the emptiness it led me to. I'm half glad this happened. Just half.

That's it.

>>17766
Cheers, friend.
>>
>>17665
Then where?

Its all fine because OP requested it.
>>
File: 1443905086283.gif (86 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1443905086283.gif
86 KB, 640x360
I trusted little girls
>>
>>17999
Tell us your little girl story anon.
>>
>>18003
It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work. Suddenly, a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me. The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails, maybe about 9 years old, eyeing me up suspiciously. She calls out in a slightly hushed voice:
-"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know, but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? O-or maybe Bob Seger?"
She chuckled darkly, "Oh yeah, I've got everything. The Who, Floyd, Tom Petty, you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
I knew I should have ran, but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no, as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye.
As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me.
I screamed as loud as I could, but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength.
They pinned me down, as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back.
As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.
>>
>be 12
>parents get separated for a 2ยบ and last time
>blame guilt on my mom
>go full edge, don't talk to her for like an year
>talk to my brother
>in between the talk, flashbacks of my father hiting me and my bro like the real thing, literal punches
>hate the guts out of him
my adolecence was normal I guess, got a few gf, get laid, starting to fucking love anime(still do), my face developed ok, not bad looking if I say so, not really that smart, but smarter than the normies I'm sure, also I discovered 4chan
>be 18
>kinda ok but distant relationship with dad
>his gf is a cunt
>they get into a fight
>got a text saying that I got a sister half sister form my dad, that's why my parents got into a fight the first time
>be 21
>finally found her, concated, make her come into my country
>our relationship became kinda flirty
>we got into a secret romance
I'm onto reading psychology books so I knew a little stuff
>realize that I don't really like her, it's just all the frustration I got from my dad, and in a way a feeling of revenge
>realize that it's kind of the same for her
>get depressed
>lost my job
at some point she borrowed money from me
>she gets the fuck out
>I got a job this year but lasted a few months
>present day
>be 22, NEET, still in 4chan

well that's pretty much it, I fucked my sister, hate my dad, love my mom, my bro is an idiot but I love him too(he got me a niece I would gladly give my life for), and got my friends that are also like my family, I'm not alone, just kind of hikkikomori and jobless.
>>
File: daily_gifdump_Mwn4M_20.gif (5 MB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
daily_gifdump_Mwn4M_20.gif
5 MB, 580x326
bumping good thread
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.