[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have a recommendation for an anime like Samurai Girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: samurai.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
samurai.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
Does anyone have a recommendation for an anime like Samurai Girls? Myself and the girlfriend loved it, but it was a damn shame they only had twelve episodes.

I thought it was great for the sexiness, flashy fighting and the occasional deep message.

i wouldn't have any experience with other anime unless you count Pokemon and Yugioh for some reason.
>>
>>16053
Queen's Blade, from the same guys
>>
There's not one, but three visual novels of that anime, and two of them have complete English patches. They're a lot longer than the anime and the anime's story is pretty different anyway, so maybe read those first.
https://vndb.org/v/all?sq=Majikoi

More info here.
>>
>>16063
This is not from the same guys at all.

If you want something by the same writer as Majikoi, his name is Takahiro. He also wrote "Akame ga Kill" and "Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru."
>>
>>16067
Yeah I tried downloading the earliest one but had hell doing it from multiple sources, using everything from daemontools (which couldn't mount the downloaded files for some reason) to numerous other programs that would only mount the files if paid for.
>>
>>16071
Oh wait I had a major brainfart and thought he was talking about Hyakka Ryouran instead of Majikoi.

Forgot this was /wsr/ and people use the retarded Funi made-up titles instead of the official ones
>>
Ikkitousen
>>
>>16053
Every generic harem anime ever
>>
>>16053
If you actually enjoyed that shitty adaptation I strongly recommend you read the VN, it's superior in ever single way. And before you ask no the anime does not cover cover the entirety of the VN it only covers a tiny fraction of it which it doesn't do well, though some of it was shitty anime original content.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.