[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime /r/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Magisa.png (861 KB, 621x1077) Image search: [Google]
Magisa.png
861 KB, 621x1077
Can anyone recommend me animes with the genre shoujo/love or adventure/action?
I really don't like animes with less than 20 minutes (like Urawa no Usagi-chan) or animes with many episodes (like Naruto or OP), so don't recommend any anime with this aspects, please.
>>
>>16007
Kimi ni Todoke
Gosick
Acchi Kocchi
>>
Akatsuki no Yona is a mere 24 episodes and covers both of those genres. I highly recommend it.
>>
>>16040
Gosick seems interesting, thank you.

>>16077
I already watched some episodes of Akatsuki no Yona but I didn't like it.
>>
Manga:
>sankarea (it's really short)
Guy brings back to life a 9/10 qt3.14 and she likes her and he tries to help her body from decomposing and other zombie like problems.

Anime:
>kaichou wa maid-sama
>skip beat
>>
>>16149
I'll probably watch the anime version of this manga cuz i'm kind of lazy.
I already watched kaichou wa maid-sama and I'll search about the skip beat later.
Thank you.
>>
>>16007
You should definitely try Akagami no Shirayuki-hime. Not only was it just a great show all around, it's getting its second cour coming soon. Also, the show is just gorgeous to watch.

And before you think it's the same as Akatsuki no Yona, it's not. They're pretty damn different. Atmospherically and thematically.
>>
>>16309
I've already watched Shirayuki-hime and I loved it. I'm excited for the second season.
>>
>>16275
I think there's an anime version, but not sure.
And no problem! Glad I could help
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.