[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My computer keeps saying this and it won't do anything else,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Capture_thumb[4].png (50 KB, 644x303) Image search: [Google]
Capture_thumb[4].png
50 KB, 644x303
My computer keeps saying this and it won't do anything else, been like this for about 2 hours so I reset it 2 times but each time it goes back to it, it's a new computer, how do I solve this issue?
>>
>windows10
who would have thought
>>
Have you tried reverting your changes?
>>
Install Gentoo.
>>
If it's new, and your first action on starting it wasn't to make recovery media, you may be hosed. You should be able to boot into some sort of Windows recovery and reset the OS to factory. Otherwise it's time to call the vendor...
>>
>>16070
All new computers since 2007 have a recovery partition.

Plus, Windows 10 can be installed from standard media (which you can make at home, for free, using the Media Creation Tool), and it will just activate itself using whatever method is appropriate. The most you have to do is click "later" on the product key screen.

If you have a PC that you got from a store, all you do is re-install Windows 10 from a DVD or USB stick, and it automatically gets its product key from your BIOS, and activates itself. You don't need to enter or do anything, it just works.
>>
Try installing another OS. First then download a pirated copy of w10 since you already have it, and just install it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.