[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone give me a hand with this javascript? Not sure if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_oa2mdxGFIj1va2fwdo1_400.jpg (21 KB, 370x241) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa2mdxGFIj1va2fwdo1_400.jpg
21 KB, 370x241
This is my first real javascript assignment and I'm having kind of a hard time with it. I talked to my instructor about it, and he said I could go to a forum and ask for help since it isn't due for a while. This being said, I don't want you guys to necessarily spoon feed me information, nor do I want to plagiarize anything - I want to learn this shit because I'm going to be required to do it at a job someday. However I'm kind of at an impasse with this program.

The goal of the program is to illustrate how stupid it is to play Lucky Sevens. The program does the following:

1. The user inputs how much cash they want to spend.

2. When they roll the dice, the computer automatically rolls the dice at random.

3. When they land on 7, the user wins $4.

5. When they land on anything else, they lose $1.

There's more to it, but that's the only part I'm having trouble with right now. Could somebody look at this for me?

This is the code :
http:// pastebin.com/aUL4L8jc
>>
I figured it out. Delete this.
>>
>>156406
not op but what is it anon?
>>
>>156406

Alright, seemed easy enough, just a couple of if statements.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.