[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, I'm desperate and if you have any kind of recommendation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1345827601000.jpg (36 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1345827601000.jpg
36 KB, 620x349
Okay, I'm desperate and if you have any kind of recommendation at all please just take the minute of your day to reply to me.
I'm looking for a VERY in-depth way to search youtube CHANNELS. I get the whole search commands thing with quotation marks and excluding words, but I have no idea on youtube's search algorithm and I'm looking for a certain channel. I'm talking filtering channels/videos to max/min number of views, number of subscribers, videos uploaded, year uploaded, etc. That's the only way I can think of at least attempting to find what I'm looking for.

I will reply to this thread with two more posts if anyone thinks that they can help me find the channel I'm looking for.

Pic unrelated, disregard it, it's what I had on my PC
>>
If anyone thinks they can help me with this:
This description will be from videos that would have been uploaded in 2012 or around that time but not by more than one year, so keep that in mind.
I'm looking for a channel of a 12-14 year old girl who would record videos of herself on a low quality webcam (probably on a laptop if I'm remembering properly, or at least for a short while, she'd complain about having to use the laptop to record,) I also vaguely remember that the laptop or whatever she used had issues recording sound/video, something would happen periodically with the video that would mess it up. That part could be entirely wrong or only apply to a certain video, so don't disregard results if that isn't included. She looked a little mexican(?) or just not pure white, her skin was brown but not super noticeable, she had rather long brown hair that was always straight in her videos. The videos would be about random things from her life but recurring topics were singing and "hauls". The videos often were recorded in her home and I remember her seeming like she came from a wealthy family or at least upper class, but I could have been wrong. Her room was the typical teen girl's room with pink things, she also wore pink a fair bit. I also remember that she was OBSESSED with wolves, but not like extremely obsessed. The word "wolf" "wolves" or similar was likely in her channel name. Her channel name was also two words (In the Google+ format.)
(1/2)
>>
>>155224
Some details about videos I remember her uploading: Cover song videos were common, one I remember where she was in front of a dark-colored couch. There was a video of her recording at a family home, but it could have been a vacation home? I remember it being a bit more rural so she could have been complaining about camera battery. There was another video where she went to a big mall? Could have been mall of America. I remember her talking about these small plush items that may or may not have resembled animals that she bought from there and couldn't really buy anywhere else, I think that they came in plastic packaging. Another video that she uploaded was obviously not recorded by her but somebody in the audience with a better camera, but she was on the stage singing into a microphone. I cannot remember any of the songs she sang. It might have been for a talent show as she often talked about them. Other videos included generic things like her showing off her shoe collection. Once I remember she showed off all of her wolf-related items (coat, she had a framed photo that might have been in her room, and also MAYBE a mounted wolf head but that is likely wrong.) The shoe video was filmed with her laptop. She may have mentioned having two rooms but moving her stuff into one of them for some reason.

Important information: She lived somewhere in NY. Had a small amount of subscribers and her videos would often get under 100 views but definitely not all of them. "Wolf" in her channel name somewhere. She might have had more than one channel, maybe one for singing and another for other things.
Aside from this I really don't remember much more. If I remember any more details I will in this thread again. You can just share detailed search engines with me, it is okay if you don't know the girl who I am looking for.
>>
self-bump because I'm honestly desparate
>>
why do you search her channel ?
>>
>>155392
I remember liking her videos, that's all.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.