[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Asking for recommendations for a new anime or TV series to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450089206656.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1450089206656.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>Asking for recommendations for a new anime or TV series to watch, or a new manga or comic series to read.
why not ask the respective board about stuff like that? (/tv/, /a/, etc.)
>Asking for tech support or help with your homework.
Why not ask /g/ or /sci/ about that?

Honestly, this board would have been perfect for download and torrent requests, but you'd get permab& for delivering on that

sorry for meta pls don't ban, I just find this board useless
>>
>>1552
lines 3 to 5 of that post are bait

downvoted
>>
>>1552
Personally I don't think one should ever ask. What can someone even say in response? "hurdur I liked x y and z show, so try watching them"? That info can be received by lurking.
>>
Its specifically against the rules to ask for tech help on /g/ and recs on /a/, because we don't want the catalog to be filled with "What anime should I watch?" and "My computer has a virus, please help!"
Don't know shit about /tv/ though.
>>
I like the collaboration potential of this board. Multiple anons working on a common project together without bumping off discussion on the discussion boards.
>>
>Request threads outside of /r/
Against the rules
>>
>>1595
Pretty much this. These boards are a place for discussion and if rec threads/posts (and homework questions, wtf) were allowed they would be the overwhelming majority of posts, which ends up defeating the purpose and making everything shittier

People should stop funposting though, ignoring this board literally does not affect them in any way. I don't see why "adding more unnecessary boards" is dumb if the purpose of this one is to contain the shit that other boards don't want. Just look at /r/
>>
>>1552
Are you really this new and retarded?
>>
>>1552
r u nu?
>>
Go ahead and start a rec thread on /a/, see what happens.

Enjoy your ban.
>>
/a/ has always forbidden rec. threads because they only want to discuss waifus and shonen battle series.

And legitimate movie and TV discussion is impossible on /tv/. A Daisy Ridley thread was deleted yesterday because only JUST threads are allowed.
>>
Recommendations threads are not allowed on /a/ and tech support and homework threads are not allowed on /g/ and /sci/ respectively.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.