[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, i'm looking for someone from US with a Daisuki.net
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: movie.jpg (113 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
movie.jpg
113 KB, 640x360
Hi, i'm looking for someone from US with a Daisuki.net premium account, Only need he/she login on Daisuki.net and then play the first episode of Love Live! Sunshine!! or Tales of zestiria, from the premium link, then while episode is loading press Ctrl+U to show the source code of the web page, finally copy that code paste it on pastebin or any site like that and post the link.

Don't worry, the source code don't show any info about your account or anything, only show some flash vars needed to make a plugin for Youtube-dl.

Hope someone help me with this because I'm not from US and proxy/vpn is not secure to use my creditcard.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>155110
Why not just torrent it off nyaa.se?
>>
>>155153
because not always can you have all the torrents on time and personally I don't want depend from rippers/trackers who in any time can be shutdown, delay or just stop to working.

Also there are many people who can't use torrents or want download anime in other language than english, and principally with a plugin you can easily make a script to stream directly to your console, tv or any device with internet using legal sources.
>>
>>155164
>legal sources
If you're saving a stream in direct contravention of the terms and conditions you explicitly agreed to, then it's not fucking "legal sources", is it?
>>
>>155179
I never said about "save" the stream, and I'm refering to use the "official source" or "legal source" to streaming into a TV or any device (because daisuki have a shitty support) selecting what subtitle language i want watch, instead to use a fucking botnet/torrent client to save it to my pc.
>>
>to show the source code of the web page
even if you load that page into the browser, the site will redirect you to the login page (yeah, you can't bypass that).
>>
1. it most certainty shows your account
2. the stream is not accessible w/o login
>>
>>155205
Again, you break the ToS, it's not legal, is it?

So you're pirating anyway. Just in a stupid way.
>>
>>155219
>literal raw html
>redirect
pick one
>>
>>155246
so what's the plan, just reading the flash stream's address and printing it out, then tearing the paper into little pieces and putting it in the coffee maker with a little bit of light roasted blue mountain and a couple quaalude so that you can psychically what love live 2 electric boogaloo during your disco nap and by disco I mean exposing yourself to a bus that highschool girls ride home in the afternoon? is it?
is it?
>>
>>155219
I'm not asking for the source code to open the html on a web browser, of course it will no work, is to analize the code and make the plugin.

>>155229
>1. it most certainty shows your account
yeah, you're right maybe the source will show your user name but you can delete it, your password still secret unless the stupid Daisuki devs puts in the html code.

>2. the stream is not accessible w/o login
I already have a code to login into daisuki, but still need the flash vars and structure to get the .m3u8 stream and redirect it to a external player

>>155234
I see it as if I buy a vinyl disc and connect the turntable to a home theather, I'm not pirating just redirecting the source into a better system, the same thing I've done with CR, I pay for my premium account but with YT-DL or livestreamer redirect the stream to MPC or VLC because I dont have flash player and don't want install it on my PC.
>>
>>155452
>I see it as if I buy a vinyl disc and connect the turntable to a home theather
Which violates the ToS, making what you're doing copyright infringement, making you a pirate.

Just torrent it. I have no idea why you're doing this in such a roundabout way. If you already have an account then it makes no difference how you break the ToS does it? It's effectively the same thing.
>>
>>155452
I can't figure out why you insist on doing things "legally" when everything you've mentioned is absolutely illegal according to the conditions of the contract you entered.
>>
>>155452
>I see it as if I buy a vinyl disc
Yeah, but you're not buying a vinyl disc, are you.

What you're doing is going to the cinema, then deciding you don't like their popcorn, so you tape the movie and watch it at home.

You're pirating. Doing it in a stupid way doesn't change the legality of it one jot.
>>
>>155491
>such a roundabout way
>a roundabout
>roundabout
Yes
>>
>>155523
>roundabout
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=roundabout+(adjective)
>>
>>155525
protip, you can use google as a dictionary by just typing define: in front of whatever you want to define. Like so http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define%3A+roundabout
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.