[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USS Texas Draw Request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1459404029961.jpg (81 KB, 650x960) Image search: [Google]
1459404029961.jpg
81 KB, 650x960
Please guys. I am from /pol/, and I wanted to create a USS Texas waifu, if you arent too busy. I would like to make her in the style of Arpeggio of blue steel, with this as her description.
Texas would be shorter, smaller breasts, and something approaching a US Navy uniform, so like the dress whites. I also would want to maybe play around with a sharktooth smile, maybe a snaggle tooth. Not 100% on that yet however. She is about 45 years old pphysically, but as the story progresses, she would reach a maximum young age of 25. I would not like a Iowa recolor, as she is not Iowa. Can you make it in this sort of pose, however?

http://pastebin.com/vRGjMLue

If you do this I will love you forever, no homo
Like pic related, but not a recolor
I can pay in dank memes, and I don't expect anything beyond a good WIP sketch
>>
File: 1462327718488.jpg (583 KB, 1165x1622) Image search: [Google]
1462327718488.jpg
583 KB, 1165x1622
I can pay in memes
>>
File: 10 out of 10 post.jpg (141 KB, 1200x770) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 post.jpg
141 KB, 1200x770
>>
>>154940
>smaller
NO, TEXAS SIZE
>>
File: Battleboad Tejas Awoo.jpg (364 KB, 1760x796) Image search: [Google]
Battleboad Tejas Awoo.jpg
364 KB, 1760x796
>>155016
I wanted small because I am a medium tit man, but the USS Texas is both smaller in actual size, and in size of the cannons. Only 14''
>>
>Even Texas looks green. “We won’t last much longer in this wind. We have to get out of the storm NOW!”
>Even as she says this, knickknacks move about and break on the console. Good think the watertight doors kept water out of the Bridge, so the homemade toasters the NEET Core installed will work still.
“Turn about to starboard! Southeast now, turn!”
>The wind now howls in a lower octave, much like a schoolmate’s choir faggotry.
>But then, the volume lowers. The rain becomes a pitter-patter.
THE EYE OF THE STORM
>…But the eye holds no refuge. It is…Full?
>” Who in the hell are they?” You are as confused as Texas is.
>Until you notice the water cannons that fire shit.
“By the grace of God, it is the /k/arrier and her fleet!!!”
>They don’t exist! HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!?
>” Anon…what aren’t you telling me? Who are these clowns?”
>” COMRADES! HOW IS YOUR WOMEN? ANY STDS? BRING ME YOUR FUCKBOIS TOO!”
>Ivan’s radio hails are really damn loud. You can actually smell the vodka from his radio.
“How do you faggots exist? I thought you were just a greentext!”
>”AS DID WE BABUSHKA. BUT IS OF REAL. YOU TOO, ARE WRITINGS OF THE VERDANT GREEN!”
>TheGoyimKnow.png
>” Well, do you have any scrap metal, or extra coal onboard? I can barely run in this weather.” Texas is getting a little desperate for fuel. On cue, her stomach rumbles.
>”WILL DELIVER IN BEST WAY.” Uh oh.
>A fucking trebuchet is pulled out of the hangar. It is filled with coal and steel. It sails through the air with a RRRRIIIIPPPPP and lands onto the deck. The Cunts carry it down below, to store with the ammunition and all the other fire hazards.
>The Great Grey Ghost Fleet disappears soon after, them and the storm seeming to evaporate like a mirage, leaving you and Texas to wonder if any of that was real. Australia awaits you, however.
>>
http://pastebin.com/vRGjMLue
I will finish the story soon
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.