[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/ing anime/manga where the protag is a cynical misanthropic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1426386621958.jpg (267 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1426386621958.jpg
267 KB, 1200x1200
/r/ing anime/manga where the protag is a cynical misanthropic asshole who just shuts people down. Not necessarily in the "he's ridiculously overpowered" sense, but in the "he is a fucking bastard" sense.

For example: if some generic genki girl starts her stupid genki girl antics over something completely trivial, the protag goes all "shut the fuck up, it's just a bento, get a grip". And not in the "it can't be helped" way many protags tend to do it, but straight up "what the hell is wrong with you? shut up".

Just generally any anime/manga where MC is level-headed asshole in a world full of a retards. And please don't let him arc out of it.
>>
Zankyou no Terror might be what you're looking for. It had this scene where the girl cooked something awful and instead of being awkward about it they were like "This fucking sucks. Here, try it yourself and see." And she did and she felt bad.
>>
Desu Note?
>>
>>15436
Yeah, I saw it, that scene was wonderful. Pretty much what I'm looking for.

>>15437
I understand my request is edgy, but this is a bit too edgy
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 356x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 356x888
>>15433
I'm the protagonist of a harem manga but I'm gay so every day is hell for me!

Unfortunately it's a one-shot.
>>
File: what the hell.jpg (91 KB, 764x540) Image search: [Google]
what the hell.jpg
91 KB, 764x540
>>15446
Thank you, it was amazing
>>
http://myanimelist.net/manga/49865/Ajin
http://myanimelist.net/manga/41773/Abnormal-kei_Joshi
>>
>>15446
This really needs to be a series, even a short one.
>>
8man from Yahari kinda does that, but he's a beta most of the time.
>>
>>15624
He does do exactly that at some point, but describing it would be straying into spoiler territory.
>>
No Game No Life
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.