[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Cartoon : /wsr/ edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 219x230
Original thread got archived. REVIVAL!

Anyway, I've been looking for an old cartoon from my childhood. I was born in 1999. Around 2005, I received 2 DVDs of this cartoon, which starred only 2 protagonists: an orange dog that loves sausages, and a black cat loves dead fish. The two behaved like Tom and Jerry, in the sense that they were pitted against eachother.
The show was set in and around a huge manor that was seemingly oversized because everything in it made the cat and dog appear miniscule. Or maybe they are miniscule. Point is - they were small and everything else appeared huge. There were no humans present throughout the show and the "pets" were left to fend for themselves against invading aliens, blistering heat, bugs and most of, hunger. While the two were against eachother, there were times they worked together, much like Tom and Jerry.
Previous posters on the original thread seemed to remember it, at least one of them. They believed it was most likely series of shorts produced in Canada.

Hard facts are:
- Orange dog
- Black Cat
- Giant world/house
- Predates 2005
- Had 2 or more DVD releases
- The DVD covers had a grassy background with the dog on one and cat on the other

- Do not suggest cartoons with Disney style animation, anthromorphic animals/furfags, or something that doesn't even contain such materials/characters as mentioned. Also, the characters, as I remember, are not voiced, but they do make noises, especially wimpers and howls when in danger.

Specific scenarios:
- Episode where its incredibly hot and the floor is like lava, and they go into the fridge to avoid the heat. They gorge on food, and somehow get turned into ice cubes.
- An episode where a giant vacuum cleaner (self concious?) chases them, trying to suck them up
- An episode where they watch TV, and are suddenly invaded by aliens
- Solar eclipse episode, where something happens

Help me out!
If interested give a bump periodically to prevent archiving
>>
File: catscratch9.jpg (21 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
catscratch9.jpg
21 KB, 300x198
Best I can do is cat-scratch
>>
>>153563
>I was born in 1999
b&
>>
>>153564
>black cat = yes
>orange dog = nope
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.