[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for sauce on this person. Boy or girl, I just want a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: wUjtTOF.png (199 KB, 346x375) Image search: [Google]
wUjtTOF.png
199 KB, 346x375
Looking for sauce on this person. Boy or girl, I just want a non-cropped version of this image to post every time somebody derails a thread with it.
>>
ever cross your mind there isn't a non-cropped version?
>>
File: 1450294004137.png (54 KB, 248x257) Image search: [Google]
1450294004137.png
54 KB, 248x257
>>15258
Of course, but the aspect ratio of the image suggests that it probably is cropped and somebody might have the original or at least know her name.

If nobody has it, nobody has it. And that's that. But I won't know if I don't at least try to ask.
>>
File: 1444573048317.jpg (40 KB, 508x462) Image search: [Google]
1444573048317.jpg
40 KB, 508x462
>>15252
>>15266
Why do so may fuckers like to role-play as your pic, It's infuriating.
>>
>>15328
many*
>>
File: kot.jpg (25 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
25 KB, 250x201
>>15328
I have no fucking clue, it's why I really want to get to the bottom of this and find out who the fuck that is. Bust this meme once and for all.

But all the Google Image Search results seem to be just 4chan archives of anons roleplaying, with no sauce ever given.

One guy claims it's a cropped picture of a tomboy, which means there's probably a non-cropped version of it somewhere if he's telling the truth. And the one in our archives is just the version somebody cropped to pretend it's a boy.
>>
>>15340
thats obviously a boy with dyed hair you fucking faggot
>>
>>15351
We have a different definition of obviously.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.