[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Image request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160707_164351.jpg (321 KB, 845x1047) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_164351.jpg
321 KB, 845x1047
Who is this character and where are they from?
>>
>>152469
It's Vampy from the game Granblue Fantasy.

Image source:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56669571
>>
How to find it:
www.iqdb.org

If you don't have a Pixiv account (more than likely), a booru site like Gelbooru or Danbooru is fine.

Click on the most likely result, then see the tag list on the left. The character's name is in green, the franchise is in purple.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3158455

To make it even easier on yourself, install 4chanX on your desktop browser. This puts IQDB one click away.

(The previous anon was going to post all this useful info, of course.)
>>
>>152521
How to find it:
- go to >>>/wsr/
- press "[Start a New Thread]
- give it a title like "where is this image from"
- press the "file" button and attach the image
- write somethingin the body that describes what you want to know
- press "post"

Someone will soon reply, telling you where the image is from.

I'm not sure OP needs this guide though: he seems to have it sussed already.
>>
>>152548
The basic idea is to make posts that make sense.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.