[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please give me some of the lewdest SoL and mahou shojou anime,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1467556985371.jpg (38 KB, 552x621) Image search: [Google]
1467556985371.jpg
38 KB, 552x621
Please give me some of the lewdest SoL and mahou shojou anime, where titties bounce every episode and lewd jokes everywhere.
Haremshit not allowed.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>151735
>no harem
Whelp good luck then
>>
>>151735
prison school
>>
Alright I'll narrow it down to lewdest non-harem sol or maho shojo
Surely there are some extremely lewd ones, arent there?
>>
File: d758536d3a44b5726d89cb125430264b.jpg (687 KB, 1404x2048) Image search: [Google]
d758536d3a44b5726d89cb125430264b.jpg
687 KB, 1404x2048
>>152122
I dunno, Devil Hunter Yoko?

The problem isn't that lewd mahou shoujo or SoL don't exist, the problem is the non-harem. You just aren't going to find anything that's both lewd and not harem bub. 70s and 80s had nude transformation sequences but they were considered age appropriate for their time.
>>
File: Slice of Life Guide.png (270 KB, 1900x2100) Image search: [Google]
Slice of Life Guide.png
270 KB, 1900x2100
>>151735

I don't know if they fit what you want, but maybe check out the anime in the lewder side of this chart.
>>
>>152131
>yuyushiki
>lewd
You what?
>>
>>152246

When they were were talking about beans, they weren't really talking about actual beans, anon.

Also, I didn't make the chart.

Alsoalso, I haven't watched Yuyushiki yet.

Mahou Tsukai Tai!'s OVAs and probably TV series are pretty lewd and also mahou shoujo.
>>
>>152303
If you consider YYS "lewd" than Yuru Yuri and GochiUsa would be borderline ecchi.
>>
>>152246
Yuyushiki is fucking *moist*.
>>
>>151735
maken ki
>>
Gonna have to go and suggest Oshiete Galko-chan. Lots of boobs, lots of lewd (maybe too much for you), no harem. Short episodes tho.
>>
If you're into legs and thighs, Aiura is a fucking goldmine for you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.