[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Onyourwings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: jGrXYdO.png (274 KB, 620x346) Image search: [Google]
jGrXYdO.png
274 KB, 620x346
What happened to her videos? Did anyone save them?
>>
>>151674
2 seg on google
http://4archive.org/board/mu/thread/60864459
>>
>>151674
Who is this and why did she delete her vids?
>>
>>151865
"she" is actually a he, and he went of to join the salvation army - airborne division.

Also:
>"just to clear things up: i have never created any sites "promoting" my covers or posted about them on any message boards. ever. people like to do that for me, unfortunately.

my recording covers days are over - it has been a fun run. thanks to all the wonderful people for their support on my journey to combating my fears and doing things i could have never imagined myself doing before (although many assumed my intentions for me). i never expected for everything to turn out the way it did (a bit overblown). i'm not going to pretend it didn't get to me at times to have strangers making inferences about my motivation for doing what i did and judging my character along the way (although i realize the futility of trying to disprove people on the internet). it was a big step for me to make such a personal aspect of my life visible to the public, as i don't really sing for anybody but myself. i have no intention of pursuing music, nor do i think i'm suited for it."
>>
>>151873
>"she" is actually a he
Get the fuck out of here. I don't believe you.
>>
File: 2u77fagjpg.gif (1 MB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
2u77fagjpg.gif
1 MB, 320x181
>>151873
>she=he

that's a damn shame. it's probably easier to tell from a different angle too
>>
>>151915
There's no indication anywhere that she's anything but a she. People spread the same rumor about Bree but she's also a female.

Anon's just shitposting.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.