[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for any kind of anime that have a cast with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: xxxholic04_c01_02-03.jpg (330 KB, 1447x1050) Image search: [Google]
xxxholic04_c01_02-03.jpg
330 KB, 1447x1050
I'm looking for any kind of anime that have a cast with a lot of sexy women. Not cute or childish but sexy, I want to be specific on that one. Preferably if they are also strong and badass, but it doesn't necessarily have to be action focused. The more unique and non-generic the designs the better as well.
>>
Highschool of the Dead
>>
>>151432
Thanks, I watched it. I don't watch much ecchi because usually the designs like more cutesy and kind of generic. HotD actually stood out, if you have something similar then I'd be grateful.
>>
>>151419
try Cross Ange
>>
>>151444
I watched it but dropped it after two eps, I mean it did have chicks but their designs lacked any kind of originality and I still do not at least a somewhat good story to pull me in. Or at least good action, art, characters or anything.
>>
>>151450
You really missed out. CA gets crazy.
>>
High School DxD if you don't mind some more ecchi
>>
>>151500
Seems a bit too dumb and mindless for me, plus again besides one of those black haired chicks they might have sexy bodies but they have rather cute faces.
>>
>>151419
bump
>>
>>151419
Bakemonogatari

It has exactly what you want. It has rather striking character designs, and plenty of fanservice. The only drawback is that it is dialogue driven, which means there rarely is any action at all and if the dialogue doesn't engage you, you'll hate it.

If you get interested, the sequels all have the suffix -monogatari (i.e. Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari, Monogatari Series SS etc.)
>>
>>151676

Starship Operators
Asgaldh The Distortion Testament
Maken-ki!
Bakuretsu Tenshi
Bamboo Blade
Lime-iro Senkitan
Noir
Koihime Musou
We Without Wings
Asobi ni Ikuyo
Claymore
No-Rin
Utawarerumono
Golden Boy
Moldiver
Usagi-chan de Cue!!
The Ambition of Oda Nobuna
Koikishi Purely Kiss
Tenkuu Danzai Skelter+Heaven
>>
>>151419
didn't you make this same thread a while ago?
http://archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/86858/
>>
File: 1467283870622.gif (1 MB, 394x297) Image search: [Google]
1467283870622.gif
1 MB, 394x297
Do people really just watch shows for the women?
>>
>>151702
Considering many shows are designed around the girls as their selling point, yeah no shit people watch it for the girls.
>>
>>151692
I have seen it, Senjougahara and Shinobu are my favorite girls. Though I probably find Black Hanekawa and Kiss-shot the hottest.
>>151693
Thanks, will look over those. Saw Golden Boy and it definitely di have some hot women in it, Noir was kind of boring but the girls were nice.
>>151694
I made one recently, but got zero answers. I didn't really have time to bump it so it just died.
>>151702
Sure, from time to time. But I am kind of cautious of those. The first show that was girl-focused that I really liked was Black Lagoon. Then I have seen some others based on just that aspect like Index, Noir, Gunsmith Cats, Jormungand, Dirty Pair or HotD and they turned out rather mediocre. But on the other hand Woman Named Fujiko Mine or xxxHolic was really good so I'll try a bit more.

My favorite shows are usually the type people call artsy and pretentious. But just like some people want comedy or edgefests from time to time I go for just shows with hot, stylishly designed babes
>>
>>151419
Gangsta.? I haven't finished it, so I don't know how good it is. Alex might be "boring" to you though.
>>
>>151731
>>151694

did you check that link? it almost seems like a copy paste from this thread.
http://archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/86858/
>>
>>151780
Holy damn, it's got Yuuko even. Thanks a lot for this.
>>151750
Watched it, I'd say the personality was the most boring part of her.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.