[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend is going to jail for about a year, I've been friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: doraemon-721528.jpg (70 KB, 800x1149) Image search: [Google]
doraemon-721528.jpg
70 KB, 800x1149
A friend is going to jail for about a year, I've been friends with this friend for nearly 2 decades so I don't want him to be too miserable.

What are some good manga series that are neither violent or sexual, gag manga would probably work I guess.

Sexual/violent literature is not allowed at his jail.
>>
Yeah I'm sure your friend reading manga in jail will end out nicely for hin
>>
>>15131
Well it's not his first time, he's going back for violating his probation and he has no one left to send him shit except me.

It's jail, not prison too he said it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>15111
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou should make him feel happy and comfy while he's locked up with Tyrone.
>>
>>15143
No one really fucked with him before, it's a small town jail in Florida compromised mostly of whites.
>>
>>15111
I'd suggest Azumanga Diaoh. I remember seeing the complete series in one super-thick volume, so it should be pretty easy to get.

Other than that, I've heard that Yotsuba, the manga that the 404 girl is taken from, is amazingly solid. Just wholesome antics of the kid being a kid and the world happening around her. Apparently it's like prozac on paper. Look up a couple of chapters to see if it's the kind of thing you're looking for.
>>
Bakuman is fairly long (20 volumes), but one of my favorites, what about that?
>>
>>15111
Nichijou and Dragon ball
>>
File: 1437199800989.jpg (110 KB, 630x335) Image search: [Google]
1437199800989.jpg
110 KB, 630x335
>>15111
The recommendations in this thread are great so far. Azumanga daioh is a great manga and yotsuba is soul food. I recommend d-frag! manga because it's pretty recent and we'll priced. My only concern is that it's a tad bit sexual, but only on jokes. There's no panty shots, nudity, or anything like that though. The worst part is a little boob poking in one scene. You'd know better than I would if that's allowed though. Either way, I think what you're doing is really damn cool of you. I'm glad to see there's some good people left.
>>
>>15233
this.
arakawa under the bridge is also on par with those mangas and it's purely gold comedy.
>>
if it's okay with short mangas, there are also natsume yuujinchou and barakamon. though im not sure if their english prints are available or not.
>>
>>1
>>2
>>3
>>4
>>5
>>6
>>7
>>8
>>9
>>10
>>11
>>99
>>100
>>111
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.