[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A good ecchi comedy manga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 021.png (247 KB, 681x1000) Image search: [Google]
021.png
247 KB, 681x1000
Something along the lines of Prison School or B Gata H Kei that includes at least the occasional nipple

preferably ones without an anime or at least a mostly incomplete anime adaptation
(I've seen at least 80% of ecchi anime that's worth watching)

Picture related, it's what I'm reading right now, Boku Girl
>>
>>151058
OMG I can't find this translated from chapter 80; could you please tell me where to find it ? If you look for GB manga, Prunus Girl, Boy skirt, Pretty face
>>
>>151063
Not necessarily GB this series just happened to be, the first two you listed aren't flagged ecchi, I added to PTR anyhow though

I actually like reverse traps not really a big fan of traps unless there's gender swapping involved (ala steins gate, boku girl, or ranma 1/2)
>>
>>151063
Oh and I just started it, baka updates only lists up to 77 translated 9 days ago, it'll catch up eventually the series just ended according to MAL
>>
>>151066
Maybe you could try Kampfer ? Only gender swapp I know with ecchi, haven't read the manga tho'. About BG you can find it to 80 on mangafox maybe ?
>>
>>151070
Like I said it does have to be GB, just ecchi comedy, boku girl just happens to be GB as well
>>
>>151058
Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou, Oretama,Kiss x Sis, Unbalance x Unbalance, To Love Ru, Love Hina
>>
>>151073

Hell it doesn't even have to be comedy, just an ecchi manga with a solid plot IE not High DxD
>>
>>151075
Thanks forgot to refresh before I bumped

Also to love ru I'm waiting til the anime is finished to read the manga, they've adapted the majority of it so far...

Kiss x Sis was hit or miss for the anime, it has some awesome ecchi scenes but the plot was average at best, and the MC was kind of weak, is the manga better?
>>
>>151078
I like more the manga, I mean there's no much of a difference between argument/MC personality, adapted as it is, but I like more the ecchi in the manga
>>
>>151079
About Love Hina is it worth watching the anime before then picking up where it leaves off? I ask mainly because the anime is ranked (2200s by score) considerably lower than the manga (800s by score)
>>
>>151080
Ugh I just read that love hina has barbie doll nudity which I despise, if you're not going to put nipples use angles or steam to censor FFS

Oretama and my dirty queen sound right up my alley though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.