[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone shop her skin white to see what she'd look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 750x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 750x629
Can someone shop her skin white to see what she'd look like with white skin? She seems to have Caucasian features
>>
son, that is a legit black beauty
>>
>>150763
I agree! She's gorgeous! Looks to have white features I'm so curious what she would look like with Caucasian skin
>>
>>150768
Bump please & thank you
>>
>>150768
she has literally no white features because she is not white, she is black. why the fuck would you want to see a shitty photoshop of her skin changed to white.
>>
>>151059
why the hell not?
>>
>>151060
maybe because it will look fucking stupid?

go look at literally thousands of photos of white girls but why waste someone's time photoshopping a black girl to be a skin tone she isn't.
>>
>>151116
not op but I think it would be fun to see someone try
>>
File: 500x516.jpg (66 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
500x516.jpg
66 KB, 500x516
Fuck out of here.
>Caucasian features
Translation: I'm too pussy to admit I'm attracted to black girls, so as a disclaimer, I'll just say they "look white"
>>
Anybody know her name? She's gorgeous.
>>
File: whitegirl.jpg (120 KB, 750x629) Image search: [Google]
whitegirl.jpg
120 KB, 750x629
I did et. also this is my first post on 4chan. hi everyone
>>
Sorry that the fotochop is so awful :P I did my best for the first two minutes.
>>
>>151267
not op but you did a pretty decent job anon :D
>>
File: 1467621161960.jpg (110 KB, 750x629) Image search: [Google]
1467621161960.jpg
110 KB, 750x629
>>150761
>>
>>151267
Holy shit she even looks better white.
Maybe pol is right :(
>>
>>151267
Looks like one of those sketches where Dave Chapelle plays a white dude.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.