[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I forgot the name of some anime I've seen few years ago,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 123.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
123.png
1 MB, 1280x720
I forgot the name of some anime I've seen few years ago, here's what I remember about it:
>some sort of post-apocalyptic world, atleast Tokyo is in ruins from what I remember
>MC is sent to the ruined city to fight in arena or some shit
>I think MC's name starts with A, like asura perhaps
>in the beginning or first episode there's a scene where he fights off some punks in the street
Fuck I can't remember that much but it bothers me.
I think that MC meets some chick who fights pretty good after coming to the city, then they both come to some mansion that's supposedly housing that arena/tournament whatever it is

Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?
>>
Do you remember if it's a new or old anime? Like was it in 720p? That would narrow it down significantly.
>>
>>15062
I can't tell because I found it on a streaming site and watched like 2-3 episodes of it.
It didn't look old for sure, probably could've been around 2010

was having a look through some post-apocalyptic list but couldn't find anything that matches it
there could've been some supernatural shit going on in it as well, it's weird from what I remember
>>
File: Dead Man Wonderland.jpg (472 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Dead Man Wonderland.jpg
472 KB, 1920x1200
Deadman Wonderland?
>>
>>15413
That is not even remotely close to the description, nor is it good.
>>
>>15413
nope
I wish I remembered more, I figured that anyone who's seen it and acknowledged it's existence would kinda realise what it was right off the bat
>>
>>15044
Togainu no chi? MC's name is Akira, the setting and everything else is the same, except the chick who fights pretty good would be a boy.
>>
File: 1451069613375.gif (778 KB, 350x418) Image search: [Google]
1451069613375.gif
778 KB, 350x418
>>15442
that's exactly it my man, instantly remembered when seeing the english title. I've mistaken that guy for a chick since he wears that skirt/kilt/ whatever it is

I had a feeling it would turn out to be bad, I guess you can confirm that in case you watched it?
Thanks again, now I can rest my mind
>>
>>15444
Happy to help. I have watched it and it's pretty awful in every aspect, full of QUALITY and incomprehensible plot direction, especially towards the end.

If you have any curiosity about the story still, I would say that manga is a lot better and worth looking at, but it's not finished or fully translated, last time I checked.
>>
>>15444
>>15478
I can confirm that it was purely horrible horrible quality anime. Some people even dropped it during the last episode because of the complete butchering it did to the series.

Game and manga are actually entertaining.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coppelion
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.