[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help installing Windows 7 via Bootcamp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 228x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 228x243
Hi, I've recently tried to install Windows 7 via bootcaml to my Mac, and it all went hunky dory until I actually reached Windows startup. It won't fucking start. I just keep getting greeted over and over and over again with the error "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file." I'm installing it through a USB and I have a fucking product key, so if I'm supposed to verify this shit how do I do it when I'm stuck at the stupid startup screen? I can't even reboot back to Mac OS, holding down all manner of keys does nothing after restarting the computer. I didn't even move this to the wrong partition, I followed every single step like a good kid and it just won't do jack shit. What in the name of Sam Hill do I fucking do.
>>
> "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file."

What is the name of the file it cannot verify?
>>
>>150340
It says \Windows\system32\drivers\AppleSSD.sys, I read that you can delete this but I have no clue how since I can't even reboot back to Mac OS.
>>
Try this
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31993130/bootcamp-applessd-sys-digital-signature-can-not-be-verified
>>
>>150344
I can't boot back into Mac OS to delete it. I should be able to with crtl + alt + R but it just brings me to Windows Error Recovery.
>>
The cloest I get to Windows actually starting is by launching it, it crashing, hitting F8 for advanced options, and then launching with the command that stops files with unverified signatures. Then I at least get to see the 4 Windows colours fly up, freeze, and then I crash again.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.