[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Headphones louder from the left side.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: gxt322.jpg (56 KB, 608x491) Image search: [Google]
gxt322.jpg
56 KB, 608x491
So, a few days ago I got my new headphones. They are GXT 322 Gaming Headset by a company named Trust. The problem is, that the left side is louder than the right side. I cannot visit the store where I bought the headphones and ask for a replacement, since the store is really far away, and I only go to it rarely. The sound difference isn't really that noticeable when listening to music, but it becomes really obvious when listening to commentary or hearing fast and loud sounds (for example, shotgun). I have made sure that the balance is correct in the control panel (both are set to 100). So, has anyone had the same headphones and experienced the same problem, and how can I possibly fix it?
>>
>>149605
>I have made sure that the balance is correct in the control panel (both are set to 100).
>how can I possibly fix it?
Are you literally retarded? Set the right side to 100, and the left side to less-than-100.

That's what the balance adjustment is *for*.
>>
>>149605
>(for example, shotgun). I have made sure that the balance is correct in the control panel (both are set to 100)
why don't you use balancing correctly you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>149605
fix it by not buying marketing drivel in the future
gaming headsets are nothing but aids
dont bother

otherwise, change your balance you fucking fruitcake, or get a refund. dont get a replacement.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.