[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full house lossless audio intro (1985 sitcom)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Full-house_1987_cast.jpg (508 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Full-house_1987_cast.jpg
508 KB, 2048x1536
For the life of me, i can't find anywhere a lossless copy of this intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGJTLra1a_I

I looked into some CDS uploaded on the net, i even checked the mp3s one, i just cant find the version shown in the video, which has 20 seconds, 20 seconds of pure gold worth of lyrics that actually give a meaning to the song and make it actually good.

The usual version you find is a 1 min one, which cuts off at "evening tv" straight to the chorus.

Can someone help me search for it? i will stay in tune to this thread every now and then, such good song yet every cd that has it has it cut off.

Thank you very much
>>
File: Vxo9O3_thumb.jpg (23 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Vxo9O3_thumb.jpg
23 KB, 220x220
>>149517
Did you check pic related? I see it in FLAC but I'm not sure if it's the full thing. Other than that what.cd has nothing.
>>
>>149567
I did, it has the 1 min version sadly.
>>
>>149567
if it helps, it was sung by jesse frederick
>>
>>149614
Yeah, the only albums on there that he's on is that one and another because of the perfect strangers theme. I don't see anything on soulseek either.
>>
>>149617
maybe there is something on another tv compilation, something more recent i guess who knows
>>
>>149627
i think ABC got the show too, i dont know if they released something for that
>>
>>149630
Well, if it does exist it's nowhere online that I know of. Sorry senpai.
>>
season 1 was then only season when the missing lyrics version was used. maybe get a dvdrip of the 1st season.
>>
>>149650
thanks i will look into this, hopefully i can get a good rip with good audio, has it been released with lossless audio or they still used AC3?
>>
>>149715
AC3 I would assume
>>
>>149739
for the life of me i cant find any single rip that retains the original audio from season 1, i found one on certain site but its a 4gb download because all is compressed in .rar

damn
>>
>>150074
4gb for a season? The audio is probably shit anyway.
>>
>>150121
But if you're talking about Full.House.S01.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS then I could get the audio for you.
>>
>>150122
Please do so, the AC3 original would be nice.
>>
>>150561
Sorry but the audio on that is 92 kb/s mono VBR mp3. In other words it's completely fucking awful. I don't see any better rips either. Sorry.
>>
>>150569
Its okay, thanks for trying to help, now i am looking at least for a full copy (vob) of the DVDs, at least for season one.

That will get me the audio for sure i hope i get it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.