[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to get high quality rips of audio from YouTube/Soundcloud?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1465725267530.jpg (52 KB, 742x720) Image search: [Google]
1465725267530.jpg
52 KB, 742x720
Is there a way to get high quality rips of audio from YouTube/Soundcloud? I used to do it all the time a few years ago but they were piss poor quality.

Snail unrelated.
>>
>>148978
You could always use http://www.clipconverter.cc/ for Youtube audio rips, I suppose.

I know there's a way to directly download any song from Soundcloud without a ripper but I can't remember it off the top of my head.
>>
>>148997
Can only save as mp3s though.
>>
>>148978
youtube-dl
>>
download the video then extract the audio with ffmpeg
>>
>>148978
https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader
>>
>>148997
If you figure it out, please let me know. I was trying to remember it just this morning.
>>
File: firefox.png (345 KB, 1846x986) Image search: [Google]
firefox.png
345 KB, 1846x986
>>148978
>>149131
If you're using firefox, go to the song's page and start playing the song.

Go into the web developer and go to the network tab. Find the mpeg file and copy the Request URL from it. I tried to highlight it.

Copy that into browser and then right click save as mp3
>>
I just have a chrome plug-in that lets me download any song of of soundcloud.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/soundcloud-downloader-fre/libedajeiljdoodmokbppgapcfbignci?utm_source=gmail
>>
>>149186
>>149190
now EVERYONE can download from soundcloud
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.