[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tech Support Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 2KHQsIw.png (62 KB, 319x1040) Image search: [Google]
2KHQsIw.png
62 KB, 319x1040
My CPU usage is constantly over 35% and nothing is running to justify that kind of usage.

What's going on? Am I infected? Is it a hardware issue? Mbam scan reveals nothing.
>>
File: koR0Hrj.png (42 KB, 671x429) Image search: [Google]
koR0Hrj.png
42 KB, 671x429
>>148898
Adding another image
>>
what is using the most cpu in the list? Just close that out, its probably just something in the background 35% isnt super bad though,
>>
>>148901
the top three are constantly shuffling around, usually around 5% most of the time. Battle.net Helper is up there a lot, and so is Chrome, and Desktop Window Manager.
>>
>>148906
The top three aren't necessarily going to be the ones that are taking up the cpu. scroll down the list and see if you can find anything using a lot more cpu. The percentage next to the name will be darker than the others the higher the percentage is.
>>
>>148908
Isn't it already sorted descending CPU usage?
>>
oh sorry. mine wasn't sorted like that. if nothing major is showing up, try restarting the computer and see what the usage is then.
>>
>>148898
I have a similar issue every time i boot win10, exept its 100% disk usage skype and chrome have a few settings that fuck shit up, try toggling all the settings off and restarting chrome
>>
It could also be another profile using it. The task manager doesn't default show other profiles, but if you go to the users tab you can see if its your profile or not
>>
Add everything together and you get ~40%
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.