[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me find this maga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: need it for more.png (424 KB, 1183x773) Image search: [Google]
need it for more.png
424 KB, 1183x773
Okay so a few years ago there was this manga i read online.
It was about how monsters and humans were fighting, and they booth had a way of power rankings.
Like the best monsters are a 6 star (Like there is 6 balls put inside them) While humans would see a witch and she would see the kills they had, and then give them dashes on their chest to show how good they were.
The monster and humans both have some weapons that represent themselves.
The main charter had many special weapons. Since when he was younger his idols died and they gave him their weapons.
HELP ME FIND IT PLEASE
>>
>>148853
self bump
>>
>>148854
/wsr/ is a slow board, but in like five hours.
Also new-kun, you can't bump your own thread in the first ten minutes.
>>
>>148858
>but in like five hours
Bump in like five hours.*
>>
>>148858
thanks. DESU I only lurk sp. So i do not know the normal thing around here
>>
/a/ told you just now before the thread got deleted.
>>
>>148864
no. They told me to come here
>>
>>148865
Guess you couldn't take the hints from the two last posts that were not yours.
>>
Beet the Vandel Buster?

Good timing, the manga resumed after a 10 year hiatus.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.