[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fridge is almost empty and I need to eat dinner tonight, gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: dT68ELnT9.jpg (11 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
dT68ELnT9.jpg
11 KB, 600x599
My fridge is almost empty and I need to eat dinner tonight, gonna go to the ShopRite. I have a few things in mind, but i'm not sure how i should stock up. tl;dr, could you guys help me make a grocery list? pic related
>>
File: bacon.jpg (92 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
92 KB, 791x1024
>>148531
Bacon, bacon, bacon and bacon. If you have any money left: buy some bacon.
>>
>>148531
cucumber
lube
condoms
>>
File: 1467218134124.jpg (104 KB, 544x541) Image search: [Google]
1467218134124.jpg
104 KB, 544x541
lotto. use all your mula on lotto tickets.
>>
File: Lithuania.full.112616.jpg (63 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
Lithuania.full.112616.jpg
63 KB, 600x847
Step one: check your fucking fridge.
Step two: find whatever recipe you want to make and write down the shit you don't have.
Step three: Go to the store and buy the shit you wrote down.
Make sure you have veggies, protein, grains and fruit on the list.
If you eat fucking tv dinners, just buy a shit ton of those. Honestly anon...
>>
>>148531
Get a big bag of white/brown rice.
Cans of beans (cheap and filling) pretty much your preferance there - kidney, chickpeas, black beans, butter beans whatever.
Gallon o' milk of course.
Ramen if you need a bunch of wicked cheap meals.
Uncle Ben's bagged rice and veggies is really cheap and filling.
Frozen chicken breast.
Bananas (good mood food).
Big thing of plain oatmeal.
Big bag of frozen fruit (for oatmeal)
Frozen bag of lima beans.
Fruits and veggies (canned or otherwise)
That's what I usually get, personally.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.