[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help. How do I find the other x? The other answer isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (14 KB, 1270x476) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14 KB, 1270x476
I need help. How do I find the other x?
The other answer isn't 4pi/3

Also, how do I go about with following the other questions?
>>
Actually, I just need help with finding the other X
>>
I know the answer is 2pi, but how do I find this without using a graphic calculator?
>>
>>148183

2pi/3*
>>
can you use a scientific calculator? ti36x pro has a general equation solver that you can use to get both values, just tried it
otherwise you could just try plugging in values from the unit circle until you get to 0, doubt it'd take too long
>>
>>148183
>>148184
remember, the sine function oscillates.

if you recall from the instructions on step 2 ,the derivative of a continuous function is 0 when the function's rate of change goes from + to - OR - to +. because you already found pi/3 as a solution the other solution must be obvious, especially given the constraint on X and knowledge of the sine function
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.