[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summer Sale Must Buys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: tumblr_npspfl1abP1upwvwuo1_500.gif (1022 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npspfl1abP1upwvwuo1_500.gif
1022 KB, 500x281
Looking at any and every game suggested. Need new games to fill the void fellow anons.
>>
>>>/v/343079178
>>
unturned
>>
>>148040
Thank you for linking me to a clusterfuck of anons flopping their brain child cocks out.
>>148044
Thank you for the suggestion, however I already own this game
>>
File: BB.jpg (7 KB, 214x214) Image search: [Google]
BB.jpg
7 KB, 214x214
>>148017
My computer can handle any game you can throw at it. Suggestions still wanted.

I will play/look into anything that's not a shitty visual novel.
>>
>>148017
One Way Heroics
>>
File: OWH.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
OWH.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
>>148103
It's cheap, good Might as fucking well. Thanks for the suggestion mate.
>>
>>>/v/
>>>/vg/
>>
>>148110
Thank you anon for being a fag and trying to launch me into a clusterfuck.

I don't see people throwing people toward other boards when someone requests a new kawaii loli anime show.
>>
>>148101
I suggest Alpha Protocol, Sleeping Dogs, and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger; not exactly powerhouses, but fun games that kinda fly under the radar, well except for maybe Sleeping Dogs.
>>
>>148117
I'll have to look into Alpha Protocol & Call of Juarez. They look like decent action games.

Do you think Sleeping Dogs is worth a second buy if I have it on an outdated console?
>>
>>148119
Honestly depends on how you liked it originally I guess, because none of the dlc changes base mechanics, just give you items to use in combat and the like. I had a problem with the lack of guns in the base game, but the dlc that's included should have skins that give you guns from the start so that kinda makes it more fun. But then again I loved the dlc skin where you can cuff people, and taze people/civilians unconscious so that probably clouds my judgement. 7.50 USD, same as Juarez and Dogs probably has more playtime in it than Juarez does if that matters.
>>
>>148123
I don't have any of the DLC for the game on the console, but being able to taze and handcuff people sounds like something I could do for fun and waste time.

& playtime doesn't really matter. I don't have a lot of time to play due to work and school, so even a 10 hour long game can take me a decent amount of time, especially if I jump between games.
>>
>>148101
Well here's what I ended up buying so far, maybe you'll enjoy one as well.
Momodora Series
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trilogy
Doom
LiEat
Hyper Light Drifter
Risk of Rain
SOMA
>>
File: Soma.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Soma.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>148513
I already own DOOM and Risk of Rain.

I think I'll have to look more into:
Momodora Series
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trilogy
SOMA

The others didn't really catch my attention.
>>
Bump, still looking for good suggestions!
>>
>>148590
The nice thing about Momodora is that the first 2 games are free on the developers website and you dont have to play them in any order since the stories aren't really connected. They're simple cute games and for some reason I absolutely love them. Also check out DEADBOLT, it's by the same people who make Risk of Rain if you were into that.
>>
>>148661
>Tries to watch trailer on shitty work wifi
>Intrigued by game mechanics
>Looks at price....
There are several of these type of games on Steam, none of which I think I'd pay 10$ for considering the gameplay time for these type of games is way too short.
>>
>>148663
The 3rd one is only .99ยข which is completely worth it since its not the longest game but I feel that there is a small amount of replayability since I've beaten the game around 8ish times/have 7ish hours on record. The 4th one is $8 which I feel is worth it since I'm a fan of the series but only buy it if you've enjoyed the other games; I've only beat the 4th one twice (also 7ish hours on record) since it is much longer than the 3rd and has more to offer. Not trying to say the series is groundbreaking in any way, just fun and cute way to kill time.
>>
>>148672
Which one are you talking about? I was talking about DEADBOLT
>>
>>148675
Oh my bad I'm trying too hard to multitask here and misinterpreted your post, thought you were talking about Momodora. Deadbolt is pretty fun but once you beat the game that's pretty much it; pretty fun but almost no replayability imo.
>>
>>148681
Yeah, definitely not worth it atm then. I'd rather buy and play some of the other games you listed over that.
>>
For the price I feel like F.E.A.R. 1 and 2 are pretty nice, not so much the third but it's also fairly cheap so might be worth checking out.
>>
File: FEAR.gif (1 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
FEAR.gif
1 MB, 480x320
>>148802
My brother owns the trilogy, I never really got in the groove of it, probably because my friends kept telling me it was scary...but when I got around to it, it wasn't really even making me jump.
>>
fallout 3 and new vegas
>>
>>149160
Mate, who doesn't own these games?
>>
If you're willing to look past the garbage PS2 graphics Way of the Samurai 4 is really fun, it starts off kind of limiting, but it gets better the more you play.
Also Dungeon of the Endless is extremely fun, and the developers dropped a decent amount of free updates/dlc for the game, It's a shitty pixel art game that costed me like 5 bucks but I've put in around fifty hours. The multiplayer is kind of garbage but it can be kind of fun with friends I guess. It's got a pretty steep starting curve though.
>>
>>149211
Already own way of the samurai 4. Graphics don't bother me.

I'll have to look into DotE though sounds interesting.
>>
File: Mo2MD0t.png (66 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
Mo2MD0t.png
66 KB, 960x544
Axiom Verge is an amazing notMetroid game. Would highly recommend.
>>
File: horse..jpg (116 KB, 342x424) Image search: [Google]
horse..jpg
116 KB, 342x424
darksiders franchise bundle is like 6 bucks right now
they're hack n slashy, sort of like 3D zelda in terms of puzzly dungeons as objectives and sort of like metroid in terms of progression and backtracking with new unlocks to get optional loot
equipment and upgrades are a bit more RPG-y and customizable than the average hack n slash, particularly in 2

I've played both a few times if there's anything more specific you want to know
>>
Shadowrun series its cheap in a boundle.
>>
File: Still Open.gif (386 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
Still Open.gif
386 KB, 480x362
>>149369
Don't lie to me that's Metroid reskinned!
>>149380
Played II on console. I saw the two of them were cheap.
>>149395
Do they have a shadowrun bundle right now? I'd be down for that!

Still open for suggestions to splurge money on
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80 KB, 1266x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80 KB, 1266x816
Oxenfree was pretty cool.
0 combat though if that's what you like.
>>
>>149525
Sooo...what's is the point of this game? You just walk around and follow the story?
>>
>>149526
Pretty much.
>>
>>149534
So...a point and click. Are there any puzzles? Is the story humorous in any way?

I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream is about as far into the serious side of point and clicks I'll get but at least that entire game is filled with puzzles.
>>
>>149536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4uW3q19LFM
Give that a quick watch and see if you like it.
I like the humor in it, because it's not crude humor, but if you prefer crude humor, this is not the game for you.
>>
>>149540
This isn't really in my taste. It's just a bunch of casual conversations...this should just be a movie or cartoon or something.
>>
Both hotline miami games are good, as an extra bonus the level editor is out.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (18 KB, 181x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
18 KB, 181x200
>>149555
Which one has the level editor in it? Both of them? I already own the first one.
>>
>>149574
The second one
>>
>>149574
>>149575
Not worth it, the second one was trash. I played it all the way through with my friend on PS4
>>
File: SoT.gif (35 KB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
SoT.gif
35 KB, 355x200
>>148017
Ignore all advice, get Stick of Truth
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.