[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to increase the size of the picture rather drastically.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: rory.png (632 KB, 1600x1819) Image search: [Google]
rory.png
632 KB, 1600x1819
Trying to increase the size of the picture rather drastically. I want to know if theres a program where I can do it rather cleanly. I want it large as possible Im going to print the image onto a tapestry the size of 200cmx150cm so id want to stretch it to like 185 cm tall. Can i do it without destroying quality or am i out of luck
>>
>>147888
Waifu2x.
>>
Best way to do it is to transform to scalable vector, then you can upsacle it almost as much as you want.
>>
>>147900
Pretty noob, but im looking it up because i havnt heard of vector before. Im finding xml/svg, do you recommend a certain program to create svg images? Or can I just simply turn this image into svg format I found this website http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-svg claiming it can do that, does that work? If it does i can just open it with a svg compatible program and upscale it to the large image im looking for?
>>
>>147910
Here

https://aww.moe/ncrwh3.svg

Done with vector magic
>>
>>147912
So how do i upscale this to a lot larger size now that its ready to do that, dont have any artsy programs but will dl
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.