[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello! I need to write a research project on Shinto influence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 124297084721.png (6 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
124297084721.png
6 KB, 1280x1024
Hello! I need to write a research project on Shinto influence on anime and manga. I can find Japanese tourist in my town but I'm too anti-social to approach them... Anyone of Japanese origin want to help me by answering some questions? give me a fake Japanese name (or real I don't think they will notice)

Question: What anime, manga, animated film have you seen that portrays kami, Shinto ghosts, and Japanese Gods?

Question: What anime, manga or animated films have you seen that portray the Shinto theme of “Mono No Aware”?

Question: What anime, manga or animated films have you seen that portray the Shinto theme of “Makoto”?

Question: What anime, manga or animated films have you seen that portray Shinto “Matsuri” (Festivals)

Question: What anime, manga or animated films have you seen that portray the Shinto theme of Possession and Cleansing?
>>
bump :(
>>
Remember there are /jp/ and /a/ just in case.
>>
>>146725
>Hello! I need to write a research project on Shinto influence on anime and manga. I can find Japanese tourist in my town but I'm too anti-social to approach them... Anyone of Japanese origin want to help me by answering some questions? give me a fake Japanese name (or real I don't think they will notice)
>Question: What anime, manga, animated film have you seen that portrays kami, Shinto ghosts, and Japanese Gods?
>Question: What anime, manga or animated films have you seen that portray the Shinto theme of “Mono No Aware”?
>Question: What anime, manga or animated films have you seen that portray the Shinto theme of “Makoto”?
>Question: What anime, manga or animated films have you seen that portray Shinto “Matsuri” (Festivals)
>Question: What anime, manga or animated films have you seen that portray the Shinto theme of Possession and Cleansing?
thanks bro
>>
>>146712
I love shinto anime, and not only was I going to give you a list and answer your questions, but I was also going to give you a bunch of books about it (of course, after mocking the >I need to write a research project on Shinto influence on anime and manga).

However,
>>146726
You're a cunt. Eat shit and die. Not your personal army.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.