[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm building a computer and I'm going to use windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: windows 10.jpg (42 KB, 645x484) Image search: [Google]
windows 10.jpg
42 KB, 645x484
I'm building a computer and I'm going to use windows 10. Do i actually have to pay for it?

If you don't activate it i've heard that it turns off after 1 hour or so but I never actually found a source that confirmed it since every site on the internet is only focusing on the "upgrade" aspect.
>>
Pirate the LTSB version and use KMS to activate it
>>
>>146413
Care to explain?
>>
>>146414
Download a torrent of windows 10 LTSB, install it, then download a torrent of KMSpico, read the README.txt that comes with it.
>>
>>146404
>and I'm going to use windows 10

DANNY YOU'RE A YOUNG MAN!
DON'T DO IT!
>>
File: 1462383160934.webm (3 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462383160934.webm
3 MB, 1024x768
>>
I heard that if you upgrade from win7 that's been activated with daz loader, the upgraded install or of win10 is genuine. Haven't tested it myself.
>>
>>146511
haha i actually like it
>>
>>146415
What happens if I don't use the LTSB version?
>>
>>146734
You'll need to give it a valid product key.

OTOH, if Microsoft updates KMS, all your computers won't simultaneously cease to function.
>>
>>146736
Difference between ltsb and regular?
>>
>>146511
Win10 will be able to play xbox exclusive soon so its a pretty legit option
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.