[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Continuous scrolling for manga viewing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 01.png (780 KB, 1168x1800) Image search: [Google]
01.png
780 KB, 1168x1800
Looking for a Chrome extension or some kind of desktop app that lets me scroll through image files saved locally like a manga.
Not sure what this is called, maybe not continuous scroll but infinite scroll?
>>
why would you want to scroll to view a inherently paged medium what is wrong with you what is wrong with your parents and friends you should be euthanized ASAP
>>
>>146045
if that mole was meant to be under her mouth, it's horrendously misplaced on the lower right panel
>>
>>146061
To fap easier
>>
I'm not sure why you'd want a continuous scroll when not only is there no benefit to looking at the bottom half of one page and the top half of another, but that's actually not even how the manga was meant to be read.

You could just get a normal comic viewer like CDisplayEx that reads .rar and .zip files, you turn pages by scrolling, or clicking, or using arrow keys, or pagedown/pageup keys, etc. Ideal thing is to set it to double page mode so you can read it just like a real printed manga.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.