[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roku screen mirroring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Roku-3-Top-US.png (483 KB, 2000x1102) Image search: [Google]
Roku-3-Top-US.png
483 KB, 2000x1102
I just got a roku and I connected it as a device to my laptop. The problem is when I try to project it to the TV/roku it won't come up when I am searching to duplicate the screen. What do I have to do to fix this?
>>
Google didn't help much either
>>
sure it's the roku model that can do screen mirroring?
>>
>>146046
Yep. I got it today and it shows under settings 'screen monitoring beta'
>>
>>146047
ok good.
so what you're telling me is when you go to do screen mirroring on your laptop the roku doesn't show up? is your laptop running windows 10, because i know 10 doesn't show certain casting devices in the list
>>
>>146078
Yeah, I'm running on a windows 10. Is there a way I can still find it?
>>
>>146081
well looking at the roku site it says it should show up if they're both on the same wireless network
how are you searching for your roku, windows+a and the connect button?
>>
>>146088
It is on the same network, but still won't pop up. It keeps saying 'searching'. I just did the windows+a connect thing and nothing new happened. I typed 'devices' in the search bar and I connected the roku and then I typed in 'projecting' in search.
>>
>>146093
that's rough. since you got it recently, it's probably still under warranty so i'd contact roku support and see if they can help you get your stuff connected.

alternatively, if you have an android device, i'd try casting to the roku with that if you have 5.0 or above and see if it can cast properly to isolate the fault to the roku or your computer
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.