[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with my best friend type thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-8999982464044257936.jpg (625 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8999982464044257936.jpg
625 KB, 1080x1920
I am a straight woman and I am in love with my gay best friend. He and I share such a deep connection that he's even admitted to me that if he wasn't gay, we would have been dating a long time ago. Knowing this literally kills me a little bit everyday and I can't stand the fact that I can never have the only person I will ever love. Its really difficult for both of us because he knows how much it hurts me and he feels really bad that this is happening to me. I have tried to forget by getting a boyfriend, but time and time again, I eventually realize I will never love them as much as i love my best friend. I am so scared that i will be alone for the rest of my life because he will eventually find a husband, whereas I only ever love him. The pain is so severe that I have been considering cutting myself off from him. I want the pain to stop. Any advice?
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>145813
Thanks bro
>>
>>145786

Go out more often and meet more people. One is bound to make you feel the same way you feel about your friend. It's not about finding a replacement, but really if you meet enough people, one in the bunch is bound to make you feel that way.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.