[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spice & Wolf Light Novels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: spice and wolf apple.png (160 KB, 418x469) Image search: [Google]
spice and wolf apple.png
160 KB, 418x469
Where can I find the Spice and Wolf light novels online for free? Torrents are fine too.
>>
>>145627

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=2_0&term=Spice+Wolf&sort=2

If you ever need anything anime related, try searching on Nyaa first.
>>
>>145636
Another question, might sound a bit stupid.
I heard from a friend that the LNs are the original, and the anime is based off of them. But there's also a manga, since the manga is based off of the LNs, is that caught up a little more than the anime?
>>
>>145699

In this case, yes, the light novels are the source. For future reference though, that's not always the case.

From some online searching, season 1 covered volumes 1 and 2 while season 2 covered volumes 3 and 5. So you'll get some new content when it you get to the 4th book's adapted material in the manga regardless. And the manga does seem to still be in production. Yen Press has released 12 manga volumes of the 13. From a post in 2013, it wasn't past the anime, but maybe it is now? Too much work to find that one out.

You can find those 12 manga volumes online though.

Hopefully that all makes sense.
>>
>>145705
So what I get, is that the manga is in the same place as the anime according to your info, thanks.
There was some talk about the manga and a potential Season 3 a few months ago, but Season 3 was confirmed to not be happening.
Hopefully the manga will pick up soon if it hasn't already, I'll go check on it. Reading just the LNs strains mah sole bc of Visual Appearance and whatnot. Ty for the help.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.