[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime with Shitty Animation Quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
Requesting all known anime with shitty animation quality.
>>
Kill la Kill. I get that the animation is part of the humor, but it reminds me of Ed Edd and Eddy
>>
File: BestQuality.gif (1023 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
BestQuality.gif
1023 KB, 500x281
>>145478
Never watched it, but I'll agree with you.
>>
Gundoh Musashi is one of the greatest and most legendary examples of absolutely terrible animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo7Cp3GsyxQ
>>
>>145488
I don't know what you're talking about. This is one of the best animation fight sequences I have ever seen in my life.

There are guns and weird katana lightsabers...and look at all those motion lines!!!...how did this ever make it out of a production office?
>>
>>145476
Check the subreddit /r/QualityAnime for a lot of animation errors.
>>
>>145476
Girls Un Panzer
>>
Mars of Destruction
Kanokon
Some scenes of G Gundam (i will fight you if you disrespect it though)
Inferno Cop
>>
>>145756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Ek3h4HTRE
Everything was fine before the CGI.
>>
If you download the TV rips of Durarara!!x2 there's an episode that changes frames once every seven to eight seconds, the koreans who where working doing all of the inbetweens on the show apparently didn't finish in time so the entire episode was fucked because it literally didn't have animation. I actually dropped the whole series because of that until the BD comes out for the whole series.

The episode in question was the Russian flashback episode.
>>
File: Durarara - Quality Animation.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Durarara - Quality Animation.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: quality.gif (2 MB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
quality.gif
2 MB, 500x372
ninja slayer
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.