[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP is into normalfag games. FPS, games like Starjew Valley, other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Steam.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Steam.png
4 KB, 225x225
OP is into normalfag games. FPS, games like Starjew Valley, other shit. Not really into games like World of Warcraft, or timebased games unless they have a cool twist to it, like Enemy. Don't really want to invest into anything, like really really new games that have a chance of losing their devs and dying, but if its promising OP will check it out.
>>
File: 95e.png (540 KB, 599x372) Image search: [Google]
95e.png
540 KB, 599x372
Have you played DOOM or Metal Gear Solid V?
>>
>>145457
No, are they good?
>>
>>145462
Nah mate, I just like suggesting shitty games.

But yes. Metal Gear is more story involved...but you can skip the cutscenes if you just want to run and gun or sneak around.

Whereas DOOM is just nonstop, shotgun filled, pump and chump action.
>>
Anything else?>>145463
>>
>>145466
I'm literally just going to go down my library for yah,

Fallout 3, New Vegas (My fave), Fallout 4
Rocket League
Spelunky
Broforce (Try Expendabros for free first to test it out and see if you'll like it)
Way of the Samurai 4
Saints Row 3
Dark Souls 2 or 3
Viscera Cleanup
Hotline Miami
Gucamelee
Not A Hero
Shadow Warrior
Receiver
Killer Is Dead
>>
>>145462
Doom 1, 2, & Final are currently $9 on Steam. Much better than NuDoom and has a ton of cool mods and maps to try out. Despite it being 20 years old, the community is still pumping out content almost every day. Heck, John Romero, one of the original devs, made two new maps earlier this year.

Both Enter the Gungeon($13.49) and The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth ($16.35 for the main game and the expansion) are good normal fag action games a la the Legend of Zelda. They also have randomized aspects so you can simply pick up and play differently each time. EtG is still getting updates and TBoI is getting another expansion soon.

Finally, if you are willing to invest in a little, you should try out Terraria ($5), which is like a 2D Minecraft, except the devs are competent.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.