[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LN / Japanese Novel Recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1465977639358.jpg (82 KB, 789x976) Image search: [Google]
1465977639358.jpg
82 KB, 789x976
Excluding what I didn't like, I've read:
Daraku no Ou
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
Shin Sekai Yori
NHK ni Youkoso!
>>
Kino no Tabi
>>
File: 56271427_p2.png (511 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
56271427_p2.png
511 KB, 960x1200
LN:
- Zaregoto (NisiOisiN)
- Spice & Wolf (Hasekura Isuna)
- Baccano, Durarara, Vamp and Etsusa Bridge (Narita Ryohgo. My favorite series is Baccano, but Vamp is right up there too)

Animu and vidya related novels:
- Phenomeno (a horror novel series by Ninomae Hajime, the dude who wrote the Madoka novelization. The cover was by ABe, just like NHK. There was a Nitroplus adaptation of part of the first novel, with in-game illustrations by Namaniku ATK, the dude who illustrated the Chaika and Haruchika novels)
- Digital Devil Story (Nishitani Aya - it was adapted into the original megami tensei game)
- Meishogenkoroku (Okanoya Shigezane - most sengoku period animus are heavily inspired in it. The translation is incredibly light reading, too)

Japanese Novels:
- 1Q84 (Murakami Haruki)
Japanese Tales of Mystery and Imagination (Edogawa Rampo. Jump to The Caterpillar if you wanna be scarred forever)
- In the Miso Soup (Murakami Ryu - several of his books have been adapted into movies, including one by Hideaki Anno, but In the Miso Soup is the goriest of his books. Yes, even more than Audition).
- The Ring Cycle (Suzuki Koji - they've been adapted into the famous Ringu series of movies)
- Battle Royale (Takami Koushun)

From the top of my head.

You can get a bunch of japanese novels, including all of the non-LNs I recommended, from here:
mega://#F!51Q0waSI
Key:
!4Ut-eePQr9YSjHJJTQs7Ew!ItwWBJ4a
>>
File: akizuki.jpg (505 KB, 1200x1090) Image search: [Google]
akizuki.jpg
505 KB, 1200x1090
>>145190
Thanks.

Out of curiosity, whose archive is this?
>>
>>145275
It's a mirror and extension of the regular novel folder that was deleted from that one particular manga site made by /a/.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.