[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /wsr/ i am finding songs for you, post the youtube song/webm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IwillHelp.png (355 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IwillHelp.png
355 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /wsr/ i am finding songs for you, post the youtube song/webm song you want me to find and i'll do it.
>>
Shameless Self-bump
>>
do you take vocaroo sound requests?
>>
>>144664
i abandoned the thread for a while, yes i do.
>>
darude sandstorm
>>
>>144674
ok let me take a look..
its Darude - Sandstorm
>>
So is this songs that are just hard to find online or woild you be able to find one based on the description of a music video because there was a song that interested me but I can't remember what it was called, I only remember the music video
>>
>>144715
my thread is about finding songs from a video that you doesnt say the songs name but you can type it go ahead ill see if i remember anything
>>
Hey OP, there is this song that has been on my mind as of late. It sounds like this:
wub wub wub wub base drop dub wub dub wub
and then into the chorus where it goes weow eow eow and then abck to the wub wub wub
Thanks in advance
>>
>>144718
So the music video takes place in what looks like Greenland or Iceland or some Scandinavian country and the story that goes on is that death finds this girl that he really falls in love with but he can't be with her cuz he has to go across all the world to collect souls until one day he goes back to the girls house, but it's to collect her soul.

Ring any bells?
>>
>>144748
its called
"how2edge"
>>
>>144740
Thats "Tristam & Braken - Flight"
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1agfHXpXSHO
>>
"Ee mush" by the Clouds from their ep Anthem. not on youtube.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0OEQdP5BaA Can you tell me what is the song used in here ?
>>
File: 1436841392042.jpg (93 KB, 494x600) Image search: [Google]
1436841392042.jpg
93 KB, 494x600
>>144648
If you can sauce me on the song at 0:50 I would be greatfull
https://youtube.com/watch?v=SonQOmsQ5WM
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.