[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for download of Twin Star Exorcists anyone know where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
looking for download of Twin Star Exorcists

anyone know where i can get a 720p or better quality download of all episodes?
>>
>>156910

720p:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=Sousei+no+Onmyouji+Horrible+720

1080p:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=Sousei+no+Onmyouji+Horrible+1080

If you don't want to or can't torrent, then you'll have to download an IRC program and then read the XDCC section:
http://horriblesubs.info/faq/

Packlist: http://xdcc.horriblesubs.info/
HorribleSubs usually uses the Japanese name, so use "Sousei no Onmyouji" when searching.

And if you just want to be lazy:
http://kissanime.to/Anime/Sousei-no-Onmyouji-Twin-Star-Exorcists
>>
>>156922
i can torrent fine
thanks for the reply, and how come i have never seen this site before?
also i like horrible subs uploads and will take note to try japanese names
>>
>>156927

>and how come i have never seen this site before?

Which of the three sites?
>>
>>156929
nyaa.se
looks like an anime torrent site
never seen it before though so thanks i guess
>>
>>156931
You must be very new to anime and/or 4chan. Nyaa is THE anime torrent tracker, operated by fansubbers and the staff lurks /a/.
>>
>>156934
i never bothered lurking /a/ because they seemed like faggots and i get horrible subs uploads and the like from kickass torrents usually but i don't think i have seen this tracker in the kickass torrents uploads anyway which is strange :o
also been lurking 4chin for a while now
>inb4 summerfag
>>
>>156934
new to anime though so thats probably why
>>
>>156931

Ah. Yeah, like the other anon said, it's the site for anime torrents. You generally only want to use it for seasonal/popular stuff though. Older things don't have many seeds, only incredibly obscure things won't have any seeds though.

BakaBT is another anime torrent site. Near everything has good seeds, but there's a blacklist of licensed anime that they don't allow that you'll have to resort to Nyaa for.

There's also AnimeBytes, which is a private tracker, but their registration is pretty easy, at least in my experience. You just need to know what seeds, leechers, and ratio are and to say what your favorite anime are. And if you're not an idiot, you'll probably get in. But registrations have to be open, which they're not right now.

You don't really have to worry about AB though unless you really get into anime and want some obscure stuff. Even then, most anything you could want will be on Nyaa, BakaBT, or Kissanime (if you're desperate).
>>
>>156942
thanks anon
im planing on buying a new seedbox anyway
i was signed up to justseed.it when it was a thing but since then the site has gone to shit and they even canceled my remaining data when they had a policy change so i just left then
got any suggestions for a good low cost seedbox?
>>
>>156943

Sorry, I don't know anything about seedboxes. So you'll to wait for another anon to look at this thread or you could always make a new thread asking for a good seedbox.