[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody have links to downloads of the credit-free versions of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: madioka magica.png (259 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
madioka magica.png
259 KB, 600x600
Anybody have links to downloads of the credit-free versions of the JoJo OPs and EDs? I only really want Phantom Blood, Battle Tendency, and Stardust Crusaders, so don't worry about Diamond is Unbreakable.
>>
Download the jojo BDs, instead of download the whole file, just download the OPs.
>>
>>143753
I'm kind of new to torrenting actual episodes (I pretty much only did it for music), so which BD releases would you recommend? Any links, if possible?
>>
File: 1437408464745.jpg (327 KB, 1158x1143) Image search: [Google]
1437408464745.jpg
327 KB, 1158x1143
>>143784
I haven't watched Jojo, I read it 5+ years ago, but I've basically never touched the anime. So I can't really recommend you a certain subgroup nor do I know what the seasons ended up being called. Just look through with tags like "jojo BD" "stardust crusade BD" Or similar things like that, and click on the show files button under the main girth of info under the torrent name, and look for a file called something like "Jojo wordwordswordswords OP1"

The torrent in my example can be found here. http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=741366
Although I've got no idea if it has the OP you want because it's the second season, and usually shows change OPs every 12/13 episodes.
Don't worry anon, I believe in you. Just remember the TV/Web rips won't have creditless OP/EDs. I'm sure you'll figure out the whole "pirating Chinese cartoons" in no time.
>>
>>143798
I honestly wanted to go through all of the OPs and grab screencaps for wallpapers.
Thanks for the advice, anon!
>>
>>143840
As a tip, the files you're looking for will almost always be tagged as NCOP (no credits opening) and NCED (no credits ending). As that poster mentioned you'll have to check batch torrents of BD (Blu-ray Disk) rips, since only BDs are creditless and I don't think anybody distributes OPs and EDs separately.

As for recommendations for groups, since you just want the OP/EDs it doesn't really matter so just go with whatever has the most seeds for fastest download. If they have a green rating on Nyaa you know their encode won't be shit at least.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.