[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting some summer anime to watch this season. The only things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1461497410166.png (46 KB, 200x224) Image search: [Google]
1461497410166.png
46 KB, 200x224
Requesting some summer anime to watch this season. The only things I'm planning to watch at the moment are the second season of Shokugeki no Soma and that new Berserk anime.
>>
/a/ keeps on drumming up Orange, Battery, and Relife so I'm planning on watching them, or atleast giving them a fair try.

You'd probably like Mob Psycho 100 as it's the closest thing to a battle shonen, and that seems to be your tastes, it's also originally a ONE manga, so if you like OPM you might like it.

I'm personally super excited for Amanchu, as it's made by the girl who wrote Aria, Handa-kun, as it's a prequel of Barakamon, Active Raid S2, and 91 Days, because the setting looks interesting.
>>
Are you asking for suggestions on what shows to watch that air this summer, or do you want anime set in the summer recommended to you?
If it's the former then Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan, ReLIFE, Mob Psycho 100 and Amaama to Inazuma may turn out to be enjoyable.
>>
Your best bet is to keep an eye on /a/ for threads exactly like this. There's one like it right now, in fact.
>>>/a/143092698
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.