[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /wsr/ I posted the other day on /g/ about getting new parts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hi /wsr/

I posted the other day on /g/ about getting new parts and they came in today

The problem I'm having is none of my peripherals are working so I'm unable to do anything during the startup and subsequently to fix whatever may be wrong.

Everything is plugged into where it's supposed to be, but my usb ports aren't doing anything outside of powering my keyboard as even when they computer is off the keyboard stays on.

I've got no idea what to do, when I thought the computer was finally working I got a BSOD and had to restart my computer

So now my computer launches into repair mode because I can't choose for it to start normally because my kb+m doesn't want to respond

Please help, I've got zero idea what to do

My specs are
Gigabyte AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX Motherboard GA-78LMT-USB3

MSI GTX 970 4gb

AMD FD8350FRHKBOX FX-8350 FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition Processor

16gb ram

I've tried a different keyboard in case it had been mine that was messing up, but still didn't work.

If I can't figure this out where should I go to have it looked at?
>>
>>142383
Can you enter bios?
>>
>>142383
>USB 3.0
You didn't mention, but I'm going to guess you're running Windows 7.

There's your answer. Windows 7 does not support USB 3: you need to use an OS that's still supported.
>>
Use the usb2 ports on the rear of the case not the usb3 ones until you install drivers
>>
>>142556
Bingo, was going to recommend this one first.
>>
>>142552
Windows 7 does support USB 3. I'm using it right now.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.