[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was abducted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Hey 4chan, This is my brother, he was abducted since 2014,today Someone told me that they saw a person that looks like him in Tijuana. I don't think it looks like him but if anyone of you can help me doing reverse image search or tell me how to do it i'll be more than happy to know this persons profile. Thanks in advance. This was the picture that they gave me. I'll post a real picture of him n the thread.
>>
File: ggisisi.jpg (37 KB, 260x334) Image search: [Google]
ggisisi.jpg
37 KB, 260x334
this is an actual photo of him
>>
just go to the fuckin FBI not a bunch of us cucks
anonymous isnt gonna help you find your brother

theyre busy tryna take down isis propoganda n fight rightwing politics on the web

but seriously just talk to some actual authorities about these pics
>>
>>141806
I live in Mexico my fella, sorry to bother you with my bullshit, Authorities aren't doin' shit for me and my brother so I'm doing whatever I can to get info about him
>>
>>141806
you live in Mexico? shit yeah I know how the gov is there, but honestly your probobly either gonna have to make it your life goal or your fucked. Third option is be at the right place at the right time and maybe santa maria will bless the fuck out of you

But hey man, la vida ahi esta pinche puta
>>
just being honest man
>>
>>141831
Thanks Man, It encouraged me, there's still hope out there. I'll make it my life goal Because you know, El es mi sangre
>>
Looks like he is enjoying himself at least
>>
>>141767
>>141771
>posts two people in both pics
>beans at that
>eyes covered on one
literally which is your brother
>>
>>141767
Check if this image has geo location data
>>
>>141767
Who gave you the picture?
Where did this person get the picture from?
When did he first see this picture?
Are you sure it is Tijuana?
How old is your brother now?
What is your brother's name?
What are the circumstances of his abduction?
>>
Shit like this is why id rather die a dirty cuck than a clean stingy conservafag.

Gotta stick up for all the bros, Human Pride Worldwide.
>>
get rich quick n make a search party out of some people you trust who are willing to fuck with the cartel gov, which is fucking noble, then find that lil nigga or die trying and see him in heaven man

P.S. trust no hoe, theyre the ones that get ya when your guard is down.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.