[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wsr/ 4Chan Cup Team Development Thread #2.2 stop 404ing on me edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
I died for two days, I have returned, someone mentioned fuckin saved was already a /b/ goalie? Gon fix that. Also the team is still not official yet but I will try and see what the soonest cup we could get in would be. Also will be making the team later today. Gonna be basic player models then I can add custom heads and such after.

Google docs link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TAQnpZbwev73Py2JCzIbj6o-tsieIb2r9r8pSsexYss/edit?usp=docslist_api
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465844018265.jpg (38 KB, 587x900) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465844018265.jpg
38 KB, 587x900
Also this is what killed me
>>
File: 1453577646928.jpg (33 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1453577646928.jpg
33 KB, 500x379
>>141749
God speed, faggot.
Godspeed.
>>
>>141778
Thanks m8
>>
Don't 404 on me dammit
>>
>>141750
>OWfag managing
Welp, we're screwed.

Do we have a uniform yet?
>>
>>142426
Not yet, I need some ideas.

Also Mercy is Bae what are you going on about
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8UBYU6TGbA

Voting this for goalhorn
>>
Reminder that you guys are gonna play on 28th, so godspeed.
https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Rigging_After_Dark
>>
>>141749
>bumping your thread this hard
fuck off
>>
>>141749
Can you even get a team ready for your next match? I'm an occasional poster here and would root for you but this board might be too dead for a team.
>>
>>142910
>>142913
If I get the info I need from Lear today I can get the team ready by tonight with placeholder uniforms
>>
>look at me I want my own team for me
>multiple bumpposts
die in a ditch
>>
>>142933
fuck off peter
>>
>>142942
Can somebody please just explain what the fuck this is, and what it's doing on this board?
>>
>>142971
The 4CC is a virtual dive-grass tournament using the game PES. There are 4 main cups per year, one each season, and a bunch of minor cups. Each team is representative of a board, and because this board doesn't have a team I'm making one
>>
How does one make uniforms?
>>
>>142999
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2016/Kits
With difficulty, PES is not a mod-friendly game
>>
>>142991
Could you even try to not sound like a merc?
>>
>>143004
This board is too dead to have a real manager.
>>
>>143007
Then it shouldn't have a real team
>>
>>143008
You're probably right since this isn't exactly a home board for the majority of the people on this site but isn't he entitled to manage a team if the rules don't stop him?
>>
>>142991
It's time to stop.

It's time to STOP.

Where the fuck are your parents?

Who ARE your parents?

I'm gonna call Child Protective Services.

IT'S TIME TO STOP.
>>
File: wsr kit 0.01.png (65 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
wsr kit 0.01.png
65 KB, 2048x2048
>>143001
Quickly threw something together. Though don't know if it's right or not, I just modified the two examples in your link.

Can you test it out?
>>
>>143011
>isn't he entitled to manage a team if the rules don't stop him?

He shouldn't be, but it's not like anyone is going to stop him, you're right
>>
>>143016
I'll test it out soon, just gotta figure how all this dlc shit works first.
>>
File: no fun.jpg (85 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
no fun.jpg
85 KB, 425x450
>this thread
>>
>>142991
So some guys say they're boards and play pro evo?

Or does it play itself?

Who decides what the official result is?

Why do these threads need to be here?

>>143007
I think it's your weird football secret club that's the niche thing.
>>
>>143072
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
>>
I don't know how much help I'd be, but I can try to help with the more technical aspect
>>
>>143555
Sure, I've got all day tomorrow to dissect PES and figure out how the hell all this customization works, maybe I could use some input.
>>
>>143597
Yeah, I've been working on most things. I've know how to make kits and cpks, but still working on making blender models
>>
File: banner_contest.png (51 KB, 652x634) Image search: [Google]
banner_contest.png
51 KB, 652x634
>>141749
anyone submitting something? or maybe anyone want to discuss clever ideas?
>>
>>143735
I don't know why you're posting that here, but 4chan is already using like 5 of my banners.

I made them in /a/ a few years ago.
>>
>>143736
https://www.4chan.org/banner-contest

they're making a new contest and there's only one week for the boards to submit pics. l8r.
>>
>>143739
Again, don't know why you're posting that ITT.
>>
>>143740
Because it's nice when threads have at least some on-topic content.
>>
>>141749

There needs to be a different anthem.
I don't have any good suggestions, since I don't frequent /wsr/, but the one in the google doc is a terrible choice, as it doesn't fit any of the 3 criteria of a good, hyp anthem.

>1: Singability / Copypasta-ability
An easy way for any anthem to be hyp is for it to have lyrics (preferably English) for the chat to sing along to.
The best example is /mu/, as even non-fans will scream "I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST."
Even with shit teams like /t/, people may chant "Don't Copy That Floppy!!" in the chat.

>2: Relatability to the board
This one is understandably hard to do for /wsr/, considering how broad of a board is.
I'm assuming the current anthem is a video that is requested often or something, which is fine, but many watchers might not understand that.
An anthem does not necessarily need to be a board meme, it could be just related to the topic.
Good examples are /ck/'s Eat It, /toy/'s Do You Want To Play and /wsg/'s Working For The Weekend.

>3: Hyp of the song itself
This is where the current anthem falls completely flat. There's no direction to it, no ups-and-downs that rile up emotions.
It's just a loop; a timid, flat loop. It doesn't get fans excited. It may as well be dead air to them.
>>
>>141749
>>143906
With all that said, the best suggestion I can think of is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MStoUfrsCig
Although there are already a few Queen songs in this cup, I feel like this fits each of the criteria I listed. And it's also a fucking kickass song.
>>
>>143907
>Although there are already a few Queen songs in this cup

I only remember /n/'s goalhorn. There's another team that uses Queen?
>>
>>143906
Why don't you just fuck off to your secret club and do everything your way, then?

You know the origin of the thing, you're not from around here, yet you're trying to overrule people that do and are?
>>
>>143912
/fit/'s anthem is a Queen parody... that may be it actually.

>>143916
you're too late. I have already overtaken this board.
bow down to the new queen of /wsr/
>>
>>143906
>There needs to be a different anthem.
No there doesn't.

The current anthem is the perfect song to represent /wsr/.
>>
... what we do need though, is a Nico.

And for Wasure to be the captain.

We already have >>>/adv/, so I don't think we need >I Need Advice on top of that. We can take out >I Need Advice and put in Nico instead.
>>
Player ideas:

Watermark Removal
Quality YouTubers
Signholders
>>
>>144152
I want to say >>>/r/ but /gd/ already has that
>>
>>143609
Wanna give me a tl;dr of how you broke down the template team file?
>>144152
>>144143
Player names changes,
Watermark Removal replacing >I need advice
Nico replacing lmgtfy (lmgtfy was similar to reverse search)

http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//wsr/
we have a starter wiki page, will add more
>>
File: Rig Kick.webm (2 MB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
Rig Kick.webm
2 MB, 1080x608
BUMP
>>
Suggesting that the entire Croatian National Team be added to the roster.

:^)
>>
>>144991
>template team file
What are you specifically are you referring to?
>>
>>144991
Smugleaf just deleted the wiki page
>>
*sick bassline*
>>
>>145090
fug off m8 :^
>>
>>145121

Requesting sick Seinfeld memes like "No soup for you man" and "Art Van Delay"
>>
>>142811
>Gold Saucer + Nico Nico Nii
Please use this desu
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.