[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spirit Chasers Anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: goober.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
goober.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Hey, /wsr/, someone was telling my friend about this anime they once saw called Spirit Chasers, but we can't find a single piece of information about it anywhere. All we know is it's a VHS-era anime.

Here's the description they gave:

"The world is normal, earthlike, and modern... on the surface. Underneath it all there are strange and ancient magics, paranormal creatures, ghosts, and other weirdness. It is not quite a secret, with most of the world believing such is real, but never running into it themselves. Most are not threats, merely curiosities, and many groups spend their lives investigating these strange paranormal happenings.

The Spirit Chasers were one such group, only to find that their pursuits lead to much greater dangers, and much more powerful villains. At the center of world-changing events, the Spirit Chasers are forced to solve alone matters that could end life on earth itself. It's a good thing they have weekly meetings and are a sponsored school club."

Does anyone have any fucking clue what this anime is?

>pic related
A weird Scooby Doo knockoff that keeps haunting us whenever we google the name
>>
>>141689
>A weird Scooby Doo knockoff that keeps haunting us whenever we google the name
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goober_and_the_Ghost_Chasers
>>
>>141863
Yeah, that's the thing we keep finding. Spirit Chasers is definitely not the same thing, whatever the fuck it is.
>>
>>142247
try remembering something else or looking for a particular artstyle that could help the only ones i could think of are 07 ghost and ergo proxy but both are way too recent.
>>
>>142260
Neither of us have seen it and I (the one who was told the story) have had little luck getting any more info out of the ones who watched it, mostly because I have trouble getting a hold of them.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.