[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smart/Clever Animes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: brain.jpg (640 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
640 KB, 1600x900
after looking at online written reviews of random shit by complete morons who don't know what the fuck they're talking about i need to be reminded that there are smart and talented people in the world, so i'm looking for something that would do that.
>>
File: neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg (878 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg
878 KB, 1280x1024
>>141353
eva
>>
File: Akagi.jpg (467 KB, 1364x1200) Image search: [Google]
Akagi.jpg
467 KB, 1364x1200
Lelouch Lamperouge - (Code Geass)
Light Yagami - (Death Note (Personal taste here, but the series has a 5 year time skip about halfway in; I like to stop there and pretended that's how the series ended for the best satisfaction.))
Akagi Shigeru - (Akagi (This one will probably instantly drive you away if you look only at the art style and the subject matter, but it's absolutely worth it. Don't be deterred, it singlehandedly hooked me on Fukumoto's works.))
>>
File: Hiruma.jpg (59 KB, 462x631) Image search: [Google]
Hiruma.jpg
59 KB, 462x631
>>141356
I'd have also suggested Yƍichi Hiruma from (Eyeshield 21), but you asked specifically for Anime and I've only read the manga of it, but my understanding is that the anime ends in the middle of the manga right when shit was getting good.
>>
File: Sora_full_version.jpg (99 KB, 255x535) Image search: [Google]
Sora_full_version.jpg
99 KB, 255x535
>>141356
>>141358
Sora - (No Game No Life)
Shiba Tatsuya - (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)

Your mileage may vary on those two, some people love them and some detest them. Pretty sure I got all of them this time.
>>
>>141361
>Pretty sure I got all of them this time.
Oh right, if somebody recommends Aldnoah Zero because of Inaho Kaizuka, the correct response is to give them a swift kick in the dick. The first episode is decent, the rest is just sucking the dick of Code Geass.
>>
Spice and Wolf
>>
urumi kanzaki - GTO
kaiki - monogatari series
kurisu - steins gate

>>141358
the anime is bad, i didn't liked it very much, I suggest to read only the manga
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.