[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help required
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: mesrine.jpg (87 KB, 584x567) Image search: [Google]
mesrine.jpg
87 KB, 584x567
Hello !

I'm trying to do some sticker art, as a hobby.
I use to draw my own slaps with pencils and stuff, but I'm trying these days to level up my game my doing some with computer.

But i got really low ms paint skills, and don't know how to use other softwares. Pretty bad computer too...

My question is :
- is there any good website to learn how to ms paint ?
- it seems that many stickers artist are using Illustrator. Is there a way for me to learn how to use it by myself ? Do you know any good tutorials ?
And I've got a request, i'd like to upgrade this image resolution, and to be able to change the text.

Cheers !
>>
File: 1273047273406.jpg (203 KB, 1229x910) Image search: [Google]
1273047273406.jpg
203 KB, 1229x910
stencil art maybe?
>>
>>141333
>and don't know how to use other softwares
then start using them

>Is there a way for me to learn how to use it by myself ?
no photoshop skills, no experience with any other program...
no

>i'd like to upgrade this image resolution, and to be able to change the text
that would be completely recreating it
>>
File: __.png (365 KB, 3200x3200) Image search: [Google]
__.png
365 KB, 3200x3200
>>141444
>that would be completely recreating it
meh. you can use illustrator image-trace tool for vectorize stuff quickly (just adjust the levels on photoshop first) nice trips btw.
>>
>>141477
but then it comes out looking like that....and who wants that....would you walk around holding that?
>>
File: I made an art in illustrator.png (25 KB, 429x216) Image search: [Google]
I made an art in illustrator.png
25 KB, 429x216
>>141333
I learned shoop and illustrator by clicking all the buttons to see what they did. then I googled the shit I couldn't figure out.

Bonus tip: have patience.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.