[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Persona 4 the animation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pers4.jpg (51 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
pers4.jpg
51 KB, 225x350
So, tonight I was about to start watching this anime, but it was before I realized there is alternative setting, alternative version...

what is worth watching?
is broadcast order correct to watch it?
>>
>>141073

The first anime covers the original regular playthrough of Persona 4 where you max every social link and get the true ending.

The second anime is shorter and covers a new game plus route where you already know everything and there are a few events you couldn't do previously because your social stats weren't high enough. I think it might also show some scenes exclusive to Persona 4 Golden, but I can't remember.

I watched the original and it was pretty okay, but not great. I've heard the second anime is pretty funny, but I haven't actually watched it.

I recommend actually playing the game, if you're trying to substitute the anime for them. It's a very fun game. You can emulate it or buy P4G off the PSN play it.

But you can do what the want. Just don't expect anything amazing from the anime and don't be put off of playing the game because of the anime if you end up not liking it. Have fun.
>>
>>141083
>I recommend actually playing the game, if you're trying to substitute the anime for them.

If that is the case: There's always Giant Bomb's Persona 4 Endurance Run (two really funny professional video game journalists playing the game when it came out - used to be on their website only, now also on YouTube, but with less than stellar quality). Just from a viewer's perspective: The game has truly amazing story and characters, but a very grindy combat aspect (classic JRPG...). I really liked being able to skip most of the dungeon crawl videos and just watch the interesting stuff.
>>
>>141090
I can vouch for this as well. The Endurance run is hilarious.
>>
>>141090
>>141093

That seems fine. I really enjoy the dungeon parts of Persona 4 though. At least, I enjoy the idea of them. P4G streamlines a few things about it that were dumb, in my opinion, like manually choosing what abilities get passed on, which was a very nice change.

But a 100% playthrough (close enough to it, anyway) sounds alright. I never found Persona 4 too grindy though, besides passing on abilities when fusing and trying to get social stats up before deadlines.

You'll be missing out on finally fusing your favorite demon(s) with amazing abilities that allow you to wreck enemies/bosses though. But maybe the OP doesn't care about that.
>>
>>141090
why do people want to watch other people play games? makes no sense, be a leader not a follower
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.